Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I had three Canadian Red Chokecherry (prunus virginiana L.) planted Oct 2007; 1 1/2" caliper, 13' tall. This spring, the leaves were a solid green; now they they are turning a purplish red. Is this normal?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I live in riverton and want to plant triple crown blackberries and dwarf northblue blueberries. Do you have any suggestions or help?
- My neighbors have horses, and I need to create a wind break of sorts to control dust from their pasture. Please advise regarding trees shrubs I can plant close to fenceline for windbreak that the horses won't eat.
- About the end of July, some of my Hostas start turning yellow and eventually almost white. These get more sun that the rest. Is that the problem or do they need more fertilizer at some point.
- My new lawn I had hydroseeded last year went to seed this year and and is still looking poorly is there anything I can do to bring it back to looking good again?
- I live in Mapleton. I have been reading about the James Pecan Tree, which is supposed to mature by September 1st and be okay in zone 5. What do you think about my trying to grow it here? How do they do?
- Please suggest some good bush rose varieties (not reds)- 3-4'high and 4' wide for a border planting in front of my home. I live in Holladay. Also, will a variegated dogwood tree grow well here if not in full sun?
- i bought my house in november it had no grass just a huge goat head problem. I have burned, scraped, and sprayed a couple of times. Three weeks ago I planted grass seed, my lawn looks great thick and about 4 inches tall, but now I have goat heads growing all over. Do you think 2-4-D weed killer would work without hurting my lawn or do you have another suggestion?
- We are putting in a backyard with grass seed instead of sod. I am wondering if we need to add lime to our soil to change the pH and also what types of grass work best in our area. I assume that Kentucky Bluegrass would be best, but should I get a mix or just the Bluegrass? Are certain brands better than others?