Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I had three Canadian Red Chokecherry (prunus virginiana L.) planted Oct 2007; 1 1/2" caliper, 13' tall. This spring, the leaves were a solid green; now they they are turning a purplish red. Is this normal?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- The grass in certain areas of my lawn is not growing well. I've been told it may be due to the fact that they're adjacent to pine trees, and that fallen pine needles have caused locally acidic conditions. It is suggested that I apply Gypsum in these areas. Are the diagnoses and suggestions plausible ?
- Hi, I just recently bought a house in Taylorsville in a older neighborhood. I have noticed some clover that is sort of a deep purplish color coming up all through my yard. What is it and how can I get rid of it?
- I have a sister that lives in South Jordan. She and her neighbor planted their gardens at the same time with the same type of soil. Her neighbors vegetables are thriving and my sisters are on the verge of death. What should she do and where can she have her soil tested?
- I have a large, old walnut tree in my front yard. The bark on the east/northeast side of the tree is separating from the trunk. Is this a sign of disease or other problems? And can I peel the bark off the tree or will that hurt the tree?
- I have recently identified three large plants growing on a stream bed in my yard as water hemlock. From what I have read on-line, this is a very poisonous plant. Supposedly the stalks remain poisonous even when dead. My plants are quite bulky, and would fill at least a few garbage cans if cut down. Can you advise me on how to safely deal with these plants?
- Please Help, my blue lake pole beans are not producing like they should, the blossoms are not sticking and those that do have matured into flat stringing beans or Big hard ones with white fuzz around the middle of the seed inside please help me I need my beans.
- The grass under my english walnut tree is not doing well. What can i do to help the grass grow?
- I planted four Patmore Green Ash trees in my yard and they all have circular hole bite marks on all the leaves. I cannot see any insects on them. Do you have any idea what might be eating the leaves and how I can get rid of them?