Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I had three Canadian Red Chokecherry (prunus virginiana L.) planted Oct 2007; 1 1/2" caliper, 13' tall. This spring, the leaves were a solid green; now they they are turning a purplish red. Is this normal?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How many gallons per hour are needed for mature fruit trees? Also how many times a week and how long each time should trees be watered?
- I need to have my yard/garden soil tested. Who do I contact? Besides weeds, I am not able to grow any vegetables, no matter how much weeding or watering I do.
- I just bought a house and the yard is a mess. We have multiple varieties of grasses and weeds, dry spots, dead spots and rodent damage. I am a staunch do-it-yourselfer but the number of different problems to attack is overwhelming. Where is the best place to get educated or to get started? If I take a bunch of digital pictures of the various problems and plant types is there someplace I can take them to get good advice? Tru Green also came by and said we have grubs, but all they did was LOOK at the grass. I can pull up the dirt myself, but I don't know what to look for.
- How can I control earwigs in my home and garden?
- I have a small strip (about 1-1 1/2 feet) in front of my brick house that needs to be separated from my front lawn. I would like to put bricks or something to keep the grass from coming through. What would you suggest to use to separate the two areas? What would you suggest to plant?
- I have seen ads for canada green grass seed. It talks about it's resistance to drought, and the fact that is a very hearty grass. Do you have any info on this grass seed?
- We created square foot gardens last year and have discovered the cat has used them for a litter box over the winter and spring. There isn't a large amount of feces,which we remove, but we are concerned that it may have contaminated the soil. Should we dig it out and start over?
- JUST SENT A EMAIL, I GUESS I CAN'T ATTACH A PICTURE OF THE TREE I'M AKING ABOUT, HOW CAN I SEND YOU A PICTURE OF IT? I DON'T KNOW WHAT KIND OF TREES THESE ARE.