Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I left my carrots in the ground over winter this year without mulching them. Now it is May and they have resumed growing. We pulled a few out and, other than a little bit of woodiness they seem to be okay. Is it safe to eat carrots that have been left so long in the ground with no mulch?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I started my Basil from seed and they were doing great, now something is eating them. The plants outside and inside. One insect looks like a nat the other one has feelers out front and is very small and fast. What should I spray them with? Should I use bark around them?
- Why do my tomatoes have brown spots on the bottom?
- Do you have tips for growing water lilies?
- When is the best time for transplanting Mint. I have some that is in a bad location and I need to move it.
- when should I plaint string beans
- How do I store my summer bulbs?
- I am having frustrations on how to water my tomatoes, some people say every 8-10 days, some every 2. Mine that get hit by sprinklers every 2-3 days at least have small green fruit my other bushes have only little buds and no fruit can you please clarify. Also I have one cherry tomato in a pot should that be watered differently than garden tomatoes?
- Do you have information on average last spring freeze dates in Utah?