Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I left my carrots in the ground over winter this year without mulching them. Now it is May and they have resumed growing. We pulled a few out and, other than a little bit of woodiness they seem to be okay. Is it safe to eat carrots that have been left so long in the ground with no mulch?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I wanted to mail order some flowers to plant. Is the end of October too late to plant flowers?
- I live in Dayton,Id. I seem to have a lot of trouble with blossom end rot on my tomatoes. What could I be doing wrong? To much water not enough or wrong fertilizer? Need suggestions.
- I have heard that some of my tomatoes have tomato blight. What is it and how do identify it? The leaves on the plants curl and then the plant dies. However, the fruit still sets and matures as the plant is dying.
- When and with what should I spray my peach and apple trees for pests?
- What is the best way to get rid of morning glory in my lawn and garden?
- when should I spray a cherry tree to get rid of the little white worms. What is the best product to use in controling this problem
- What is an effective way to handle squash bugs? This is the second year they have killed all our winter squash plants?
- I understand that Ace 55 tomatoes are low in acid. Is it unwise to use them for canning even if Lemon Juice is added?