Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How do I kill gophers in my lawn?
Rate This FAQ
By trapping or with bait. If trapping, find the hole and clean out soil and install two traps, one in each direction and cover the hole with a barrier. If using bait, place in hole and cover. Follow all label directions.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- My lawn is really struggling with the heat and drought. Is there a point when it just won't recover?
- Do you have tips on firewise landscaping?
- How do I keep my lawn green during the hot summer months?
- What are the best shade trees to plant in syracuse? Is it true that if they are fast growing they tend to break easily? Is that common or am I worrying to much about that?
- We have thousands of little green worms/caterpillars hanging from webs in our trees, eating the leaves til they are bare. What can we do to get rid of them?
- Our grass is dying and we suspect a worm/grub problem since we have seen some yellowish worms come up when we have raked the thatch layer. When is the best time to treat to kill the worms? What is best to kill them if we don't know exactly what species they are? How long after treatment can we prepare and plant new grass seed?
- I live on 25 acres on the border of Summit and Wasatch Counties at an elevation of 7,000 ft. I need to add some trees to the landscape both evergreen and shade? What are good choices for my high and cold location?
- My sycamore tree has brown-reddish spots along the leaf veins. What is it?