Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How do I kill gophers in my lawn?
Rate This FAQ
By trapping or with bait. If trapping, find the hole and clean out soil and install two traps, one in each direction and cover the hole with a barrier. If using bait, place in hole and cover. Follow all label directions.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How is the best way to kill morning glory weeds in a new lawn?
- What is causing the holes in my peach and cherry trees?
- What Are Those Large Round Fungus Balls That Appeared In My Lawn Last Summer?
- Could you pleae identify the pine-like tree on the north side of our home? The needles are on two sides of the twig rather than on all four sides. They (the needles) are very soft and are dark green. At this time of the year (Sep), the trees bear red berries. The trees are approximately 35 years old and are 12-14 feet tall. Thank you very much for your assistance!
- We have a lot of scrub oak around our home. In some spots we have some ground cover and other area are bare. We would like to add a nice ground cover to mix in with the oak in these bare areas. Do you have suggestions for ground cover? Also, in one particular area, we have a large amount of grass growing in the ground cover surrounding the scrub oak. What is the best way to get rid of this grass? Is there a ground cover that can overtake the grass?
- My sycamore tree has brown-reddish spots along the leaf veins. What is it?
- I have a curly willow that was topped about four years ago. Now it needs to be trimmed. Can I cut the branches back to where they were cut last?
- Do you have some pruning tips for ornamental and shade trees?