Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How do I kill gophers in my lawn?
Rate This FAQ
By trapping or with bait. If trapping, find the hole and clean out soil and install two traps, one in each direction and cover the hole with a barrier. If using bait, place in hole and cover. Follow all label directions.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I have raspberry plants that have grown to where they will be bearing this summer. And wouldn't you know it, we are moving. I want to dig them up just before we move, say in middle to late February. Can I put them in the same type of packaging they came in when purchased and then plant them in the spring when the ground thaws. Will they still bear fruit this year?
- I have about an acre of commercial property that I want to control all vegetation. Is there a good ground sterilizer on the market? Where can I purchase it?
- I wanted to find a herbiside for "Puncturevine" and/or "Tribulus Terrestris"...but found no place on your website to look for specific weed(s) and/or the best method to control and eliminiate them. Can you provide me with assistance on this issue?
- I have 2 cottonless cottonwoods in my back yard. They are both about 7 years old. I noticed this spring that the trees have really grown tall but on the main limbs in the middle of the trees there are no limbs coming from them. I also find little pieces of new branches all over my lawn like they have come off right at the base where they connect to the tree. There are also at those points little scabs of some kind right where the branch has broken off. What is wrong and can I save these trees? I grew this kind of tree because they are fast growing trees and I wanted to enjoy some shade while I was still around to enjoy it. I am so afraid that there is something seriously wrong and those years will be lost. Can you help me with the info I have given you? I would appreciate it so much if you have an idea of what is wrong and what I can do to fix it.
- Something is digging up my bulbs (tulips, daffs, etc.) and eating them. I know I have a squirrel in my yard, but do they eat bulbs? What else would dig things up and eat them?
- When will my flowering shrubs bloom, and when should I prune them and my evergreens?
- I'd like to seed my yard with buffalo grass seed. The previous lawn was pulled out this past may, and I have since placed about 2 inches of compost over the area, and it is a full sun area. What are the best practices for seeding the yard and buffalograss establishment? Is this the right time? My soil is old alluvial soil...a fine loam I believe, very dark and rich in organics. ANYTHING you might know about this would be much appreciated.
- Why do lilacs do so well?