Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How do I kill gophers in my lawn?
Rate This FAQ
By trapping or with bait. If trapping, find the hole and clean out soil and install two traps, one in each direction and cover the hole with a barrier. If using bait, place in hole and cover. Follow all label directions.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I have a lawn full of spiders. When I go to the flowers beds, probably a 100 spiders run out of the grass and bed. The spiders are about 3/8 of an inch long and dark brown. I would just like to get rid of them. What is the best approach?
- What fall gardening tasks will help reduce plant pests next year?
- What causes holes in the trunk of my aspen tree?
- Do you have tips for edging my lawn?
- Will hydrangias and dogwood trees grow in South Jordan?
- How do I keep my lawn green during the hot summer months?
- When is the best time to seed native grasses such as streambank and western wheatgrass into an existing Kentucky Bluegrass lawn? Some of what I've read leads me to believe that it would be best to seed in late fall so the seed will germinate in the spring. But I wonder if it would be better to seed in early fall after stressing the KBG. I will also be seeding sheep fescue, but I've seen conflicting information on whether that is native or introduced. My goal is to have a lawn that can survive with no water, and stay green with very little water.
- We bought a new home with no turf established in the backyard. Do you offer any advice for putting in our own yard?