Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How do I kill gophers in my lawn?
Rate This FAQ
By trapping or with bait. If trapping, find the hole and clean out soil and install two traps, one in each direction and cover the hole with a barrier. If using bait, place in hole and cover. Follow all label directions.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Is it workable to grow scrub oak from acorns, and if so, I'd appreciate direction. I live near Foothill Drive in SLC.
- Do you have information on soil testing?
- Why are the needles on my spruce tree turning brown and dropping?
- How can I tell when my pears are ripe?
- I have a large Pinion pine that we trimmed back the lower branches on last fall, The grass is not doing well there due to limited light, could I add a flower bed there instead, and if so what type of plants would do well in my VERY clay soil. Also isnt' there something about not planting flowers over/next to a tree trunk? thanks
- I have 30 acres of dry farm high on the west side of cache valley and would like like to cover it with many trees that are likely to survive and will eventually provide shade. What should I plant?
- What is killing the aspen trees in our forests?
- Is There Any Way To Eliminate Borers That Leave What Looks Like Sawdust At The Base Of Our Aspen Trees?