Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How do I kill gophers in my lawn?
Rate This FAQ
By trapping or with bait. If trapping, find the hole and clean out soil and install two traps, one in each direction and cover the hole with a barrier. If using bait, place in hole and cover. Follow all label directions.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I have a curly willow that was topped about four years ago. Now it needs to be trimmed. Can I cut the branches back to where they were cut last?
- Do you have tips for edging my lawn?
- why wont my lawnmower engine run without a blade on it how do i make run
- I have several Dwarf Blue Arctic Willows in my yard. This year they were full of some kind of wasp or bee. I waited until winter and the leaves dropped off to see if there was a hive or nest and there does not seem to be one. In looking for the nest I noticed some small black bugs on the wood. What should I do, if anything and are the two pests related in any way?
- I am wondering if I have some sort of fungus in my lawn.
- Why do maple tree and burning bush leaf edges turn brown in mid-summer?
- Do you have tips for making my yard more colorful this spring?
- Do you have tips for naturalizing a landscape with bulbs?