Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I have some problems with native Juniper trees dying(25 ft average height). They start turning yellow (chlorosis has been ruled out) then brown on south side first, then slowly spread to north end of plant. I have cut down one and found no signs of insect damage or disease. Only trees located next to a dirt road(South of trees) are currently affected. They started changing in color last summer. The county does spray for russian thistle on road. Yet no other trees seem to be affected. Can you provide other possible reasons or someone that may be able to come and see them (test them)?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- We have a space along the north side of our house that is shady most of the day. We are wondering what we can plant there. It is right beside the house and we would like to put something that is edible in that space? We wanted to put in strawberries but decided it was probably too shady for them.
- I am going to overseed my west lawn. Do I need some type of covering (straw, peat, etc.) to help keep the seeds in place?
- I live in East Murray, West Holaday, Salt Lake County. We have a large pine tree and want to plant some flowers under/near it. The plants would be along a fence that runs to the east of the tree. Some, very little west sun in the evening. Any suggestions? I would love some long lasting flowers.
- The leaves on our maple tree get little spikes on the top of it and then dry up and fall off. Can you tell me the problem and how we may solve it?
- I have varmits that are ruining my lawn during the winter (under snow). They make trails and destroy the lawn about 4 inches wide. I can find no holes only the trails and dead grass flipped to the side of the trails. Any ideas? We are going crazy trying to figure this out. We have never had this problem until last year.
- How close together can flowering pear trees be planted?
- Please send me a list of what is recommended for gardening vegetables as far as the soil is concerned.
- How can I get rid of Bur Buttercup? We have tried poisons over the past few years with little result. This year we tried a pre-emergent with little to no results. What can we do do get rid of them?