Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I have some problems with native Juniper trees dying(25 ft average height). They start turning yellow (chlorosis has been ruled out) then brown on south side first, then slowly spread to north end of plant. I have cut down one and found no signs of insect damage or disease. Only trees located next to a dirt road(South of trees) are currently affected. They started changing in color last summer. The county does spray for russian thistle on road. Yet no other trees seem to be affected. Can you provide other possible reasons or someone that may be able to come and see them (test them)?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I am about to remove a hedge of box leaf euonymous because they were affected by scale that I was not able to control. Is it possible to plant the same species in this spot again?
- I planted 5 flowering pear trees. The leaves are drying out and dying. What can I do to make sure the trees do not die from transplant shock?
- We have several ornamental trees such as flowering pear and cherry, they have holes in the trunk and are weeping in some places.We are trying to save them, we have sprayed them with imidan for a couple years and it has'nt taken care of the problem. It would be horrible if they were destoyed. Do you have any suggestions that would help. We also have several fruit bearing trees that we don't want infested. I understand there is better spray out there but you have to be licensed, I'm not sure how much time these trees have, but we'll do whatever we can.
- We have a weed in our hay field that is choking out the field in quite a large area. The weed has a hard stem with heart shaped leaves about 1/4 to 1/2 inch in size around the stem leading to seed pods that look like flowers that are hard and have a seed in them. The seed is red and the husk around them is green when the seed leaves the husk is white, stem is hard green and stick like.
- We planted apple trees last year. When do we spray for cottling moths?
- How close together can flowering pear trees be planted?
- I have a peach tree with lots of little branches that look burnt at the ends. The rest of the tree looks healthy, but the ends of the branches keep turning black and dying.
- My purple crown locust has never bloomed in the 5 years that I've had it and the past two years in the summer whole branches of leaves are dying off. Should I remove it and start over?