Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I have some problems with native Juniper trees dying(25 ft average height). They start turning yellow (chlorosis has been ruled out) then brown on south side first, then slowly spread to north end of plant. I have cut down one and found no signs of insect damage or disease. Only trees located next to a dirt road(South of trees) are currently affected. They started changing in color last summer. The county does spray for russian thistle on road. Yet no other trees seem to be affected. Can you provide other possible reasons or someone that may be able to come and see them (test them)?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- My husband mistakenly put fertilizer with a broad leaf killer in it on our garden. Is there anything we can do to grow things this year? Everything has died sadly.
- It looks like something has bitten off whole leaves and blossoms from my tomato plants. They seem to be cut clean. What could be causing this and how can I fix it?
- I have grubs in my yard. Any suggestions?
- I had to cut down a large Globe Willow tree in my back yard as it was growing into the power line. I have heard that it is dangerous to burn the wood from a Globe Willow in a fireplace as it emits toxic fumes. Is this true?
- Is there another alternative to getting rid of ferry ring in a lawn than by removing the soil?
- We bought a home in East Millcreek w/out any trees in the front yard. We really like the look of the Sycamore tree (with the mottled bark), but don't know if that is the best choice. Is it possible to get one that doesn't bear fruit (itchy-bombs, as we called it as children)? What other trees would you suggest as a large shade tree? Once we decide on a tree, I was planning on checking with all our neighbors to see if they want to plant the same tree so that 20 years down the road, we have a beautiful street. So, I want to plant something that won't make my neighbors despise me down the road!
- Can citrus and avocado trees be planted and grown successfully in Salt Lake County?
- Do you have the names of companies or individuals who spray fruit trees in the spring and summer to prevent bugs and disease?