Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
We have been putting the dog poop in the composte pile. Is this going to be bad for our composte or for our garden?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Last year I had a problem in the fall with my tomatoes cracking. I have heard that it is because of uneven watering conditions. I have also been told to plant tomatoes that are less apt to crack. Can you recommend a variety that is less likely to crack? Thanks.
- How do I protect my zukes and cukes from the annual onslaught of squash bugs?
- Tomato Questions Answered
- What is the best way to get rid of morning glory in my lawn and garden?
- Do you have information on spring-blooming perennials?
- How can I store my fresh garden fruits and vegetables?
- When can I plant peas? Should the peas be soaked before planting them?
- I planted 2 plum trees several years ago. The 3rd year I had a huge crop. The next 2 years the leaves had what I think is peach leaf curl or at least that's how it made the leaves look. I sprayed both years with no improvement. This year I've also sprayed but after blossoming, the leafing is very sickly, the leaves done even really form, they just make tiny clusters of pale spikes that look like tiny curled leaves. Is there anything I can so short of digging them out? Can they be saved or I am better off just starting from scratch? How to I make sure what is there doesn't contaminate the new trees? Thanks.