Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
We have been putting the dog poop in the composte pile. Is this going to be bad for our composte or for our garden?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I have 4 lovely crenshaw melons on my home garden vines -- 1 large, 2 medium, and 1 small. None of them have gone yellow/white yet! We survived the snow flakes last weekend (I covered everything), but I see we are about to get another "hit" this weekend! Is there ANYthing I can do to speed up their ripening?? I have cut back my watering of the vines, but sprinklers still go on automatically in the morning. Would any of the "usual" things people do to ripen melons indoors (paper bags, put them with a banana, etc.) do any good while they are still on the vine?? From everything I have read, if they are picked while they are still green, they will never ripen -- is this true? If I keep them well covered during our few nights of 32-33 due this weekend, will they survive on the vine to ripen?
- How do I go about planting yams? We have already started the roots forming in a jar of water but need to know how to plant them. Thanks for your response. Duane
- I would like to plant red seedless grapes. What time of the year and what variety work in Utah.
- Where can I find a vegetable garden planting schedule guide for the Salt Lake Valley area?
- I have some pumpkins that are still green (October 9th). Is there any way they will become ripe?
- When can I cut back my tulips and other spring bulbs?
- Tomato tutorial
- I'd like to plant annual vines - do you have suggestions?