Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
We have been putting the dog poop in the composte pile. Is this going to be bad for our composte or for our garden?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- When do I harvest my pumpkins or squash?
- They sell blueberry bushes at Costco. Can they grow in Utah and if so what kind of soil prep is needed?
- Winter Vegetable Gardening
- Can I grow strawberries in pots? Will they survive winter in pots? Will they produce if they only get afternoon sun? Where can I learn more on this topic?
- How much sunlight do my raspberries need?
- What causes plants to look dirty and lose their green color during the heat of the summer? One culprit is spider mites.
- I would like to plant vegetables in containers this winter. What can you tell me about indoor gardening?
- I started my Basil from seed and they were doing great, now something is eating them. The plants outside and inside. One insect looks like a nat the other one has feelers out front and is very small and fast. What should I spray them with? Should I use bark around them?