Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
We have been putting the dog poop in the composte pile. Is this going to be bad for our composte or for our garden?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Do you have tips for growing cauliflower and celery?
- I understand that Ace 55 tomatoes are low in acid. Is it unwise to use them for canning even if Lemon Juice is added?
- What are some good strawberry varieties to grow in our area? I would like both june-bearing and ever-bearing
- when should I spray a cherry tree to get rid of the little white worms. What is the best product to use in controling this problem
- Are pine needles a good top mulch or addition to my compost pile? Others have said pine needles are poisonous. I live in Washington Terrace and my soil is sandy by nature.
- Should I rotate my vegetable crops?
- When do I harvest my pumpkins or squash?
- Tomato Questions Answered