Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
We have been putting the dog poop in the composte pile. Is this going to be bad for our composte or for our garden?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How do I know when to cover tomatoes so the do not freeze?
- What causes plants to look dirty and lose their green color during the heat of the summer? One culprit is spider mites.
- Our tomato plants are out of control. They have out grown the cages and are taking over the garden. What can we do?
- How can I protect my raspberries from insect pests?
- How can I safely dispose of excess pesticides, including herbicides?
- I have two Espalier apple trees and I would like to know when is the best time to prune them and should they produce every year or do they only produce by cycle's (every so many years)?
- Last year I had a problem in the fall with my tomatoes cracking. I have heard that it is because of uneven watering conditions. I have also been told to plant tomatoes that are less apt to crack. Can you recommend a variety that is less likely to crack? Thanks.
- How do I control field bind weed?