Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Where can I find a vegetable garden planting schedule guide for the Salt Lake Valley area?
Rate This FAQ
USU Extension publication "Home Vegetable Garden Variety Recommendations for Utah" includes an informative chart on the last page that tells when to plant which vegetables.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How do I get rid of morning glory?
- Should I rotate my vegetable crops?
- do ants eat one another?
- I planted six Euonymus alatus compacta (burning bush) two years ago. The have not done well. They leaf beautifully in the spring, and then, regardless how much water I give them, the leaves turn brown around the edges and they look like they are dying. The next spring, I start all over again. Any suggestions?
- I planted my tomatoes last Thursday, May 22. It was just before all this rain and colder air came in. Now all the plants leaves are turning yellow/cream color, except for the veins are staying green. Some neighbors said they might have had too much water, I have never had tomatoes do this before.
- I'm wondering if there is a variety of Almond tree that grows well in Davis county. And, are they self-fertile? Can they be grown near nectarines? (I've read that they shouldn't be grown near peaches as they can develop a bitter taste.)
- I have two Espalier apple trees and I would like to know when is the best time to prune them and should they produce every year or do they only produce by cycle's (every so many years)?
- Our tomato plants are out of control. They have out grown the cages and are taking over the garden. What can we do?