Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Is it possible to grow blueberries in Utah County? If so, what do I need to do to help them thrive?
Rate This FAQ
Blueberries need acid soil- we have alkaline soil and alkaline rain. They will struggle and die in Utah. I suppose you could try to grow a blueberry in a pot and give it distilled water, but that would be a pain. We grow great raspberries, strawberries, blackberries, and currants (we even have a native currant- Ribes aureum- Golden Currant). But, alas, no native blueberries.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What happens if you make and use a product that had weevils? Will you get sick?
- I was wondering how long to cook a 15 lb beef roast in the oven & at what temperature. Do I need to add water? Cover with foil? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
- How can I ensure that my drinking water is safe?
- Will you please send me a recipe for pesto?
- Do you have tips on safe food handling techniques?
- Can a Person safely eat the head of any venomous snake? If not, why?
- Do you have tips for dealing with lactose intolerance?
- Is it safe to defrost meat on the counter?