Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
We planted a new yard with several pine trees this last Fall - including sub-alpine, a young cedar, douglas fir, and a couple of sequioa .... along with the traditional small conifer bushes. With the recent wind and the sensitivies of the sub-alpines and sequoia I wanted to be sure that I fertilized, etc., a needed (watered them a little today due to strong winds).
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- When is the best time of year to reseed my lawn? The weeds and spurge are out of control. Should I rototill the lawn to remove all the weeds first?
- When is the best time to plant my grass in the spring? And how much fertilizer should I put on if any?
- When do I cut back my shrubs?
- Do I need to prune my trees this spring?
- why wont my lawnmower engine run without a blade on it how do i make run
- How do I prevent aspen sprouts from coming up in my lawn?
- Due to the dry season, the weeds are overtaking our lawn. Besides watering, is there a weed killer I can apply when it is so hot? Is there a fertilizer or food that would help it?
- Do you have tips for edging my lawn?