Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Can a Person safely eat the head of any venomous snake? If not, why?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What's round and orange, has a wicked smile and great health benefits?
- I made an apple pumpkin butter and processed it as instructed for 10 minutes in a water bath. There are air bubbles that appeared after processing. The lids have sealed and there were no other problems. Should it still be safe to store and eat?
- Can I use a wood cutting board?
- How do I get rid of the flour weevils that I have in my kitchen without destroying all of my boxed mixes, etc. I know I've got to spray something but is there anything that will leave the food safe for consumption?
- The nectarines on my tree are not round and smooth; they are lumpy. Is there something I need to do for the tree?
- I heard products with hydrogenated fats are bad for you. What are hydrogenated fats and can I eat them?
- I baked a German Chocolate cake yesterday that after baking and cooling slightly, you poke holes and put sweetened condensed milk in the holes, then you put a jar of butterscotch caramel topping on. I forgot to put it in the refrigerator before going to bed. Is is okay to eat? It doesn't have the Cool Whip on top yet.
- I just prepared chicken and spilled juices on the counter, how do I sanitize the countertop?