Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Can a Person safely eat the head of any venomous snake? If not, why?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I baked a German Chocolate cake yesterday that after baking and cooling slightly, you poke holes and put sweetened condensed milk in the holes, then you put a jar of butterscotch caramel topping on. I forgot to put it in the refrigerator before going to bed. Is is okay to eat? It doesn't have the Cool Whip on top yet.
- Can you substitute cooking oil for shortening/lard in a cake recipe in equal parts?
- does 1 tablespoon make 2 teaspoons
- As I've grown older I've lost my appetite, can I get it back?
- Is there a way to can something that has cooked eggs in it (like lemon curd) and store it safely, unrefridgerated, like bottled jam. (Not just storing it for 2-3 weeks in the fridge.)
- I left a pot of soup out after dinner last night; I went to bed and forgot about it. Is it safe to eat if I boil the soup really hard for a long time?
- The power went out, is the food in my refrigerator/freezer still o.k. to eat?
- Do you have tips for dealing with lactose intolerance?