Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Can a Person safely eat the head of any venomous snake? If not, why?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Can I use a wood cutting board?
- How do I keep my family from getting sick from food poisoning?
- What can you tell me about the new dietary guidelines?
- Do you have tips on cooking for one?
- The power went out, is the food in my refrigerator/freezer still o.k. to eat?
- I'm in the middle of baking cookies, the recipe calls for baking powder and I am out. Is there a substitute?
- I heard products with hydrogenated fats are bad for you. What are hydrogenated fats and can I eat them?
- How long can I keep leftovers in the refrigerator?