Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Can a Person safely eat the head of any venomous snake? If not, why?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Do you have tips to help prevent dehydration?
- Do you have tips for safe home canning of tomatoes and salsa?
- Do I need to use soap and water to clean fresh fruits and vegetables?
- What's round and orange, has a wicked smile and great health benefits?
- How can I encourage nutritious eating habits in my preschooler?
- My turkey brining recipe calls for 4 juniper berries crushed in the brine. Can I use the berries from my yard shrubs for this purpose?
- I was eating a pear when I noticed a small white worm about 1/4 of an inch long with a black dot on the end or head of it . Am I going to get sick? I was able to see one but not sure if there were 2 and maybe I ate one. What should I do?
- Do you have tips for dealing with lactose intolerance?