Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Can a Person safely eat the head of any venomous snake? If not, why?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How do I get rid of the flour weevils that I have in my kitchen without destroying all of my boxed mixes, etc. I know I've got to spray something but is there anything that will leave the food safe for consumption?
- Do you have a safe tomato salsa recipe that incorporates green peppers?
- Are steam canners safe to use?
- Do you have tips for dealing with lactose intolerance?
- Is it safe to store food in their cans in the refrigerator?
- Do you have information on freezer meals?
- When the calories are listed on a food product, is that "as is" being unprepared or is that prepared? For example, bacon might list a 2 slice portion at 100 calories?
- The nectarines on my tree are not round and smooth; they are lumpy. Is there something I need to do for the tree?