Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Can a Person safely eat the head of any venomous snake? If not, why?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Are steam canners safe to use?
- I heard products with hydrogenated fats are bad for you. What are hydrogenated fats and can I eat them?
- I am making candy and it isn't working. I heard you need to make an altitude adjustment to your thermometer, how do I do that?
- Would like to know how many drops in one ounce of water equals how many parts per million? Or quart ect.
- Do you have tips on food safety after a flood?
- Are Artificial Sweeteners Safe?
- I was wondering how long to cook a 15 lb beef roast in the oven & at what temperature. Do I need to add water? Cover with foil? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
- Do you have tips on safe food handling techniques?