Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Can a Person safely eat the head of any venomous snake? If not, why?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I baked a German Chocolate cake yesterday that after baking and cooling slightly, you poke holes and put sweetened condensed milk in the holes, then you put a jar of butterscotch caramel topping on. I forgot to put it in the refrigerator before going to bed. Is is okay to eat? It doesn't have the Cool Whip on top yet.
- What's round and orange, has a wicked smile and great health benefits?
- How long can I keep leftovers in the refrigerator?
- Do you have tips for dealing with lactose intolerance?
- How safe are home canned quick breads?
- How do you read the code on canned goods to determine the expiration date?
- How can I make sure my eggs are safe?
- Can you substitute cooking oil for shortening/lard in a cake recipe in equal parts?