Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Can a Person safely eat the head of any venomous snake? If not, why?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- My turkey brining recipe calls for 4 juniper berries crushed in the brine. Can I use the berries from my yard shrubs for this purpose?
- Can I use a wood cutting board?
- Do you have information on freezer meals?
- How many Tablespoons in a cup, quarts in a peck, etc.?
- Do you have tips on safe food handling techniques?
- Is there a way to can something that has cooked eggs in it (like lemon curd) and store it safely, unrefridgerated, like bottled jam. (Not just storing it for 2-3 weeks in the fridge.)
- What's round and orange, has a wicked smile and great health benefits?
- What can you tell me about the new dietary guidelines?