Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Can a Person safely eat the head of any venomous snake? If not, why?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What is the effect of irradiation on food packaging, especially on p.v.c?
- I live in Provo Canyon and want a peach tree that grows big, wonderful, juicy, beautiful peaches (not so much for canning but for deserts). Do you have a recommendation?
- How can I make sure my eggs are safe?
- Is it possible to grow blueberries in Utah County? If so, what do I need to do to help them thrive?
- Can you substitute cooking oil for shortening/lard in a cake recipe in equal parts?
- The power went out, is the food in my refrigerator/freezer still o.k. to eat?
- I just prepared chicken and spilled juices on the counter, how do I sanitize the countertop?
- Do you have tips on food safety after a flood?