Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Can a Person safely eat the head of any venomous snake? If not, why?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- does 1 tablespoon make 2 teaspoons
- Do you have a safe tomato salsa recipe that incorporates green peppers?
- Is tomato soup and tomato sauce safe to eat if they squirt out of the can when they are opened?
- I just prepared chicken and spilled juices on the counter, how do I sanitize the countertop?
- Do habanero peppers ripen on the vine?
- Do you have tips to help prevent dehydration?
- I purchased some sealed pouches of cornmeal in 1999. It has been stored sometimes in wrm climates nd for the last 3 years in a cool climatel Is it still good and useable? Thank you in advance. Jim Burkey
- What is being done to promote healthy eating in schools?