Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Can a Person safely eat the head of any venomous snake? If not, why?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Can I use a wood cutting board?
- I have a recipe for chili sauce that has tomatoes, onion, sugar, and spices. After it has cooked down, I just put it in hot jars and put the canning lids on. Is that okay, or do I need to process in a boiling water bath?
- Will you please send me a recipe for pesto?
- What is the effect of irradiation on food packaging, especially on p.v.c?
- Do you have tips to help prevent dehydration?
- How long can I keep meat, poultry, vegetables, etc. in the freezer?
- Is it safe to store food in their cans in the refrigerator?
- Is there a way to can something that has cooked eggs in it (like lemon curd) and store it safely, unrefridgerated, like bottled jam. (Not just storing it for 2-3 weeks in the fridge.)