Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Can a Person safely eat the head of any venomous snake? If not, why?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I heard products with hydrogenated fats are bad for you. What are hydrogenated fats and can I eat them?
- Can I use a wood cutting board?
- Do habanero peppers ripen on the vine?
- What is the nutritional value of pickled vegetables and how much vit C etc is saved?
- Can I have my pumpkin and eat it too?
- I am going out of the country for a few years and will be unable to purchase powdered sugar and also tomato paste where I will be living. Is there a way I can make these things myself using very basic products?
- How can I encourage nutritious eating habits in my preschooler?
- Do you have tips on cooking for one?