Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Can a Person safely eat the head of any venomous snake? If not, why?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I was eating a pear when I noticed a small white worm about 1/4 of an inch long with a black dot on the end or head of it . Am I going to get sick? I was able to see one but not sure if there were 2 and maybe I ate one. What should I do?
- What is being done to promote healthy eating in schools?
- My turkey brining recipe calls for 4 juniper berries crushed in the brine. Can I use the berries from my yard shrubs for this purpose?
- How can I encourage nutritious eating habits in my preschooler?
- Do you have tips on safe food handling techniques?
- Would like to know how many drops in one ounce of water equals how many parts per million? Or quart ect.
- How safe are home canned quick breads?
- Do you have tips on cooking for one?