Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Can a Person safely eat the head of any venomous snake? If not, why?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- When the calories are listed on a food product, is that "as is" being unprepared or is that prepared? For example, bacon might list a 2 slice portion at 100 calories?
- How long can I keep leftovers in the refrigerator?
- I left a pot of soup out after dinner last night; I went to bed and forgot about it. Is it safe to eat if I boil the soup really hard for a long time?
- Do you have tips for safe home canning of tomatoes and salsa?
- Would like to know how many drops in one ounce of water equals how many parts per million? Or quart ect.
- I am making candy and it isn't working. I heard you need to make an altitude adjustment to your thermometer, how do I do that?
- How safe are herbal medicines?
- My turkey brining recipe calls for 4 juniper berries crushed in the brine. Can I use the berries from my yard shrubs for this purpose?