Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
how do I store fruits and vegetables?
Rate This FAQ
Here is a link to the National Center for Home Food Preservation. They have a page with resources on storing foods safely. Several linked publications can help you with storing fruits and vegetables.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Can you use canned food such as soups and vegetables past their use by date and if so how far past can you use them. How long does home canned fruits keep their nutional value?
- Where should I put my food storage?
- Do I need to treat water before storing it?
- Is it save to eat weevil?
- How long can I keep stored foods?
- Do weevil turn into moths? If not where would moths come from in my food storage room? and how do you get rid of them?
- What can I store water in?
- How much food should I store?