Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Is it safe to use outdoor lights inside on the Christmas tree
Rate This FAQ
You would want to read the label on the lights to see if they are suited forindoor use. Many lights are labeled as indoor/outdoor lights. However,outdoor lights are too hot for the indoor Christmas tree so make sure youread the package carefully before purchasing them. They look so similar toindoor lights that you might not realize they are outdoor if you don't look closely.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How can I be realistic in my holiday expectations?
- Do you have tips for reducing holiday trash?
- Think citrus this holiday season.
- Do you have tips on buying and caring for a fresh-cut christmas tree?
- Do you have tips for selecting and caring for a christmas tree?
- Tips for safely installing christmas lights
- How can I keep my poinsetta alive beyond the holidays?