Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I've neglected to do my "last mow" up to this point. We've already had several nights of light frost. My grass is long but I worry about causing even more damage by mowing at this late juncture, mid-November. Are there any risks to mowing grass after the first few frosts?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Do you have some pruning tips for ornamental and shade trees?
- What herbicide/killer do we use to eradicate "salt cedar" & cheat grass??
- Is There Any Way To Eliminate Borers That Leave What Looks Like Sawdust At The Base Of Our Aspen Trees?
- Why are my older pine and spruce trees dropping their needles?
- I have three large Austrian Pine trees that I would like to xeriscape under. Do you have suggestions for low-water use plants that will grow in mostly shady conditions under pine trees?
- Spotted spurge is taking over my lawn. What can I do now, in these hot August temperatures, to knock back this weed problem?
- I am wondering if I have some sort of fungus in my lawn.
- What causes holes in the trunk of my aspen tree?