Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I've neglected to do my "last mow" up to this point. We've already had several nights of light frost. My grass is long but I worry about causing even more damage by mowing at this late juncture, mid-November. Are there any risks to mowing grass after the first few frosts?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Do you have tips for newly planted trees?
- Can you suggest some hardy perennials for my landscape?
- When do I spray my lawn for weeds?
- I have a curly willow that was topped about four years ago. Now it needs to be trimmed. Can I cut the branches back to where they were cut last?
- I am wondering if I have some sort of fungus in my lawn.
- I have grass growing in my myrtle(I know it has another name but I can't think of it) and I would like to get out of there. How can I do that without killing the ground cover that I have?
- Is it healthy for Kentucky Bluegrass to be kept at a cutting height of 2 inches if a reel mower (as opposed to a mower with rotary blades) is used?
- Do you have tips for success with African violets?