Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I've neglected to do my "last mow" up to this point. We've already had several nights of light frost. My grass is long but I worry about causing even more damage by mowing at this late juncture, mid-November. Are there any risks to mowing grass after the first few frosts?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I saw a small, dark green, spruce tree planted next to the corner of a home in a nearby neighborhood. Are their dwarf varieties of this tree? It is not an dwarf Alberta Spuce- I have already verified this. If so, what are they called. I would like to find one for my yard.
- My pear tree has dead stems that curl downward. What is happening?
- Do you test soil?
- My roses and boxelder trees have sticky (sap) leaves, what is causing this problem?
- My sycamore tree has brown-reddish spots along the leaf veins. What is it?
- Is There Any Way To Eliminate Borers That Leave What Looks Like Sawdust At The Base Of Our Aspen Trees?
- Why are my cherries wormy?
- What is killing all the scrub oak and where can I find information on how to save the scrub oak I have that has not been affected by it yet?