Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I've neglected to do my "last mow" up to this point. We've already had several nights of light frost. My grass is long but I worry about causing even more damage by mowing at this late juncture, mid-November. Are there any risks to mowing grass after the first few frosts?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Last year my maple tree started losing leaves. I investigated and found it full of earwigs under the bark. I killed the bugs. The bark is falling off, Can I save my tree? It is over 20 years old.
- What Are Those Large Round Fungus Balls That Appeared In My Lawn Last Summer?
- What tasks should I be doing now in my orchard?
- How do I keep stray animals out of my yard?
- Why do maple tree and burning bush leaf edges turn brown in mid-summer?
- Do you test soil?
- Due to the dry season, the weeds are overtaking our lawn. Besides watering, is there a weed killer I can apply when it is so hot? Is there a fertilizer or food that would help it?
- When do I cut back my shrubs?