Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How late in the fall should I water trees and shrubs?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- why wont my lawnmower engine run without a blade on it how do i make run
- How can I make my lawnmower safe?
- Why do maple tree and burning bush leaf edges turn brown in mid-summer?
- What herbicide/killer do we use to eradicate "salt cedar" & cheat grass??
- How late in the fall season can you lay sod in northern Utah?
- Do you have tips for naturalizing a landscape with bulbs?
- How do I prune my roses?
- I have many large 20-25 feet scrub oak trees on my property. I would like to thin and prune them from the tops in order for them to look like the lower scrub oak I have seen in the area, about 10-15 feet. How low can I cut them from their tops without injuring them and what is the best time of year to do so?