Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How late in the fall should I water trees and shrubs?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What is a pre-emergent and a post-emergent?
- I made the mistake of fertilizing my newly planted trees. I had heard that the salty, clay soil I have needs iron useable for the trees. I used chelated. Anyway two of the trees, a candian red cherry and a zelkova tree have dry crispy leaves on the north side of the tree. We have had very hot, windy weather. I have two other canadian cherries that look fine.
- I need to know what is best for killing vines? I have a fence full and I would like to get rid of them.
- I want to switch my current lawn (bluegrass with some bermudagrass infestation) to a low-water and low-growth grass. I have a front lawn that's in shade most of the day, and the back lawn is mostly in sun. Will dwarf tall fescue work in this situation? Do you have any recommendations for the best DTF variety(s) to use? Also, will the bermudagrass be able to survive on less water and compete with the fescue?
- Do you have tips for safely removing snow from sidewalks and driveways?
- Why do maple tree and burning bush leaf edges turn brown in mid-summer?
- We bought a new home with no turf established in the backyard. Do you offer any advice for putting in our own yard?
- Leaves on my maple tree have turned yellow, but the veins are green. Is this an iron problem?