Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How late in the fall should I water trees and shrubs?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Why are my older pine and spruce trees dropping their needles?
- How can I make my lawnmower safe?
- I live at an elevation of 6000ft. I am West of Cedar City in the mountains. I would like to know, what is the best low water and high traffic grass I should plant. I would like the type of grass that will stay green as early and as long as possible as well. Thank You Also, any good shade varieties?
- Something is digging up my bulbs (tulips, daffs, etc.) and eating them. I know I have a squirrel in my yard, but do they eat bulbs? What else would dig things up and eat them?
- I have an infestation of red ants in my retaining wall area where I also have plants. What is the best way to get rid of the red ants so I can weed etc. in that area?
- We live in Perry, Utah. We are getting our yard prepared for sprinklers and grass. We are doing a lot of rock in areas, so we are not watering as much grass etc. We are wondering about the grass itself. At this point we would like to put sod down, but we are wondering what type of grass we should be looking for that is heat and drought tolerant and that will do well all year long in the area where we live. Can you suggest a particular sod or seed, and a place to obtain it, that might work well for us?
- How late in the fall season can you lay sod in northern Utah?
- Why do maple tree and burning bush leaf edges turn brown in mid-summer?