Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
We will need to establish some native plants. How much do we have to water Greasewood, Four-wing Saltbush, Rabbitbrush, Green Ephedra, and Spiny Hopsage in #10 containers? We also have two trees, a 5'Utah Juniper and 3' tall Gambel Oaks to water. I understand it best to lightly water for a year and then wean them off in the wet season. Is this correct?
Rate This FAQ
Other Questions In This Topic
- I have a lawn full of spiders. When I go to the flowers beds, probably a 100 spiders run out of the grass and bed. The spiders are about 3/8 of an inch long and dark brown. I would just like to get rid of them. What is the best approach?
- When will my flowering shrubs bloom, and when should I prune them and my evergreens?
- How can I make my lawnmower safe?
- Why are the needles on my spruce tree turning brown and dropping?
- I bought an azaleas from costco. How do I take care of it?
- we would like to plant a cherry tree in our backyard for the fruit and the shade. what would be the proper kind to purchase,we like sweet cherries.
- I was surprised when I recently spotted a snake in my yard. Aren't they most active in the fall?
- What is anthracnose?