Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Can we grow the new Honey Crisp apple here?
Rate This FAQ
The Honeycrisp apple will do just fine here. It was developed by the University of Minnesota Horticultural Research Center and is considered a very cold hardy apple variety. Attached is a website with more information http://www.extension.umn.edu
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Can GF-120 be used by home gardeners to control Cherry fruit fly? How should it be applied?
- I live out in Magna and I was wondering if it's feasable and/or successful to attempt to grow a plum tree from a seed? When should I start?
- Two Questions, is Malathion the best spray to use on apple and pear trees and is there a way I could get a list of professionals who spray fruit trees?
- When can I stop spraying my apple trees for coddling moth for the season?
- Why are my apple trees wormy every year?
- When shall I prune my fruit trees?
- How do I know when it is time to pick my pear tree?
- My wife and I just planted an Autumn Blaze Maple at our home in Syracuse. Do you have any advice for caring for this particular tree? Both in the long term and short term?