Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Can I get my pressure cooker tested? When and where? Thanks for a great service! jh
Rate This FAQ
Most of Cooperative Extension offices throughout the state will test pressure canner gauges. Check your local county office. If by any chance they cannot, we can request a neighboring county help out. Look for the phone number of your county office on http://extension.usu.edu or in your phone book.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How long does pectin keep if the box has not been opened?
- All of the recipes I can find for canning green beans require a pressure canner. Is there a safe way to can green beans using a boiler canner?
- Can I store wheat, sugar, flour or other products purchased in 25 pound bags in a rubbermaid container? I am looking for space efficient ways to store bulk grains and legumes.
- How much food should I store?
- This is a food storage question. I have called Iams and Purina re cat food storage. They could not tell me how long I could store their dry food product in an oxygen free envirenment. I would like to store the food in 6 gallon buckets to which an oxygen absorber has been added. I have several members in my ward who are interested in this answer. Do you have any experience with this?
- Where should I put my food storage?
- What can I store water in?
- How long can I keep stored foods?