Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Can I get my pressure cooker tested? When and where? Thanks for a great service! jh
Rate This FAQ
Most of Cooperative Extension offices throughout the state will test pressure canner gauges. Check your local county office. If by any chance they cannot, we can request a neighboring county help out. Look for the phone number of your county office on http://extension.usu.edu or in your phone book.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Where should I put my food storage?
- When canning dry beans is it necessary to rehydrate by soaking them before you can them?
- Does my stored food still have any nutritional value?
- Can you tell me what the adult form is for the weevil that I find in my flour and pasta?
- How do I keep insects out of stored grain?
- How much water should I store?
- Can powdered milk have a problem with mold?
- I know that I should add lemon juice to bottled tomatoes and tomato juice, but my husband hates sour stuff. Is there an alternative that isn't sour? Is there a recipe for 'V8' that is more palatable?