Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I wanted to mail order some flowers to plant. Is the end of October too late to plant flowers?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I would like to plant red seedless grapes. What time of the year and what variety work in Utah.
- How do I prune my raspberries?
- I heard there is an organism in garden soil that can be harmful to pregnant women. Is this true?
- Is it possible to eradicate puncture vine by sterilizing the soil with solar energy through plastic or glass?
- We have planted tomato plants and used “Miracle Grow” the plants are big and healthy and have many blossoms but no tomatoes have as yet began to grow, we have seen different kinds of bees pollinating the blossoms at times. I have never had this happen before can you give us some advice concerning this? Thanks, Lewis Draney
- I need info on the care and maintenance of a Christmas Poinsetta. In the past I have lost them and really wish to keep this one alive to add to my current household of plants.
- Do you have information on spring-blooming perennials?
- When can I plant peas? Should the peas be soaked before planting them?