Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I wanted to mail order some flowers to plant. Is the end of October too late to plant flowers?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How much sunlight do my raspberries need?
- Do you have information on average last spring freeze dates in Utah?
- Do you have information on water-wise annuals?
- I heard there is an organism in garden soil that can be harmful to pregnant women. Is this true?
- Can I grow strawberries in pots? Will they survive winter in pots? Will they produce if they only get afternoon sun? Where can I learn more on this topic?
- I have a climbing rose that I love and would like to take a cutting and start a new plant. What is the best way to do that?
- How do I control field bind weed?
- I started my Basil from seed and they were doing great, now something is eating them. The plants outside and inside. One insect looks like a nat the other one has feelers out front and is very small and fast. What should I spray them with? Should I use bark around them?