Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I wanted to mail order some flowers to plant. Is the end of October too late to plant flowers?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How do I protect my zukes and cukes from the annual onslaught of squash bugs?
- What is the secret to getting carrots to germinate?
- I heard there is an organism in garden soil that can be harmful to pregnant women. Is this true?
- When can I plant peas? Should the peas be soaked before planting them?
- What are some good perennials that flower all summer and do well in Utah?
- I've been told that broccoli gets worms or flies in it in this area. Is this true, and if so is there a pesticide or other way to prevent these pests?
- Is it possible to eradicate puncture vine by sterilizing the soil with solar energy through plastic or glass?
- I need info on the care and maintenance of a Christmas Poinsetta. In the past I have lost them and really wish to keep this one alive to add to my current household of plants.