Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I wanted to mail order some flowers to plant. Is the end of October too late to plant flowers?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I'm wondering if there is a variety of Almond tree that grows well in Davis county. And, are they self-fertile? Can they be grown near nectarines? (I've read that they shouldn't be grown near peaches as they can develop a bitter taste.)
- Do you have tips on pickling vegetables?
- Do you have tips for growing cauliflower and celery?
- do ants eat one another?
- What's eating your raspberries besides you?
- Do you have information on water-wise annuals?
- Is the use of manure safe for the vegetable garden?
- What is the secret to getting carrots to germinate?