Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I wanted to mail order some flowers to plant. Is the end of October too late to plant flowers?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I purchased several pepper plants from a local nursery this spring one of them I do not know if the fruit is a pepper. They are black fruit about the size of a grape, full of seeds, and they do not smell hot, all the others are jalapeno.
- My squash plants turned white and wilted this summer. What happened?
- Do you have tips on pickling vegetables?
- My raspberry bushes are gigantic and are not producing berries. How do I prune them to avoid this? Can they be pruned right now or do I wait for Fall?
- I would like to fertilize for weeds, but it has been so hot lately. Is there anything I can do this time of the year to kill weeds in my lawn, and if so, should I use granules or a spray?
- I am growing corn in a large garden box. My corn stalks are now five feet tall with several leaves, but none have any ears visible yet. When are ears supposed to be evident on a corn stalk?
- How can I safely dispose of excess pesticides, including herbicides?
- Should I cut back my perennials for winter? High Country Gardens says to wait until early-mid spring, but that is contrary to what I have been doing. It is true that I suffer some loss each spring.