Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I wanted to mail order some flowers to plant. Is the end of October too late to plant flowers?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I have a lot of earwigs and spiders in my garden and flower beds. How can I kill them off without making my bed unsafe to plant vegetables in the future?
- What are some good strawberry varieties to grow in our area? I would like both june-bearing and ever-bearing
- Do you have nutrient information on fall vegetables?
- I found a spider in my garden among some weeds that matches the description of a black widow except it has three distinct white dots on its back.
- What causes plants to look dirty and lose their green color during the heat of the summer? One culprit is spider mites.
- Why do my tomatoes have brown spots on the bottom?
- when should I spray a cherry tree to get rid of the little white worms. What is the best product to use in controling this problem
- When should apple trees be sprayed and how should we go about it. Is there someone in Utah Co. who will come and do it. We have a golden apple tree that produces big, good apples when taken care of.