Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I have some pumpkins that are still green (October 9th). Is there any way they will become ripe?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How many ears of corn grow on one stalk?
- What's eating your raspberries besides you?
- I need info on the care and maintenance of a Christmas Poinsetta. In the past I have lost them and really wish to keep this one alive to add to my current household of plants.
- I understand you have a service where you email spraying and care schedules to homeowners for home gardens and fruit trees. If so I would like to sign up. Please send me the info. Thanks, Mike
- I am looking for information on when pumkins are ripe.
- Putting more color in your landscape
- How do I get rid of snails and slugs?
- Is the use of manure safe for the vegetable garden?