Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I have some pumpkins that are still green (October 9th). Is there any way they will become ripe?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I'm wondering if there is a variety of Almond tree that grows well in Davis county. And, are they self-fertile? Can they be grown near nectarines? (I've read that they shouldn't be grown near peaches as they can develop a bitter taste.)
- How do I protect my zukes and cukes from the annual onslaught of squash bugs?
- When and with what should I spray my peach and apple trees for pests?
- When should I spray my apple and apricat trees to prevent worms in the fruit? What product should I use? I planted a plum tree last fall, what should I do for it now?
- Tomato Questions Answered
- I planted tomatoes last weekend because it looked like we were going to have warm weather, but yikes! it says it will snow tonight. How can I protect my little tomato plants?
- When do I pick my watermelon?
- How much sunlight do my raspberries need?