Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I have some pumpkins that are still green (October 9th). Is there any way they will become ripe?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Can I recycle garden waste without composting?
- This is my first year planting carrots. Should I try to germinate them indoors before planting outside? Also, is it too soon to plant them outside?
- I am growing corn in a large garden box. My corn stalks are now five feet tall with several leaves, but none have any ears visible yet. When are ears supposed to be evident on a corn stalk?
- Earlier this season we sprayed with Dursban, can we still eat the fruit?
- We just moved to Davis County and want to plant our first garden. What things will grow well? What should we avoid? When should we plant? Any other basic tips about our area would be appreciated.
- Are pine needles a good top mulch or addition to my compost pile? Others have said pine needles are poisonous. I live in Washington Terrace and my soil is sandy by nature.
- I planted a garden last year and some animal kept eating it and we didn't yield anything from it. Aside from putting a fence around the garden is there anything else I could do?
- when should I spray a cherry tree to get rid of the little white worms. What is the best product to use in controling this problem