Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I have some pumpkins that are still green (October 9th). Is there any way they will become ripe?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What are some good strawberry varieties to grow in our area? I would like both june-bearing and ever-bearing
- What do I do about squash bugs?
- when should I spray a cherry tree to get rid of the little white worms. What is the best product to use in controling this problem
- Earlier this season we sprayed with Dursban, can we still eat the fruit?
- My tomato plants look beautiful. However, most of the tomatoes, when they start to turn red, they also start to spoil and turn black from the bottom up. Why is that? Could it be bugs or too much water?
- When can I plant peas? Should the peas be soaked before planting them?
- I would like to plant red seedless grapes. What time of the year and what variety work in Utah.
- When should I spray my apple and apricat trees to prevent worms in the fruit? What product should I use? I planted a plum tree last fall, what should I do for it now?