Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I have some pumpkins that are still green (October 9th). Is there any way they will become ripe?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- When do I harvest my pumpkins or squash?
- Do you have tips for growing cauliflower and celery?
- I wanted to mail order some flowers to plant. Is the end of October too late to plant flowers?
- I would like to fertilize for weeds, but it has been so hot lately. Is there anything I can do this time of the year to kill weeds in my lawn, and if so, should I use granules or a spray?
- What is the secret to getting carrots to germinate?
- When do I pick my watermelon?
- A look at gardening catalog terms
- How do I get rid of snails and slugs?