Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I have some pumpkins that are still green (October 9th). Is there any way they will become ripe?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I have a climbing rose that I love and would like to take a cutting and start a new plant. What is the best way to do that?
- How do I know when to cover tomatoes so the do not freeze?
- When is the best time to plant annual flowers outside?
- When do I pick my watermelon?
- I started my Basil from seed and they were doing great, now something is eating them. The plants outside and inside. One insect looks like a nat the other one has feelers out front and is very small and fast. What should I spray them with? Should I use bark around them?
- What are some good strawberry varieties to grow in our area? I would like both june-bearing and ever-bearing
- I understand you have a service where you email spraying and care schedules to homeowners for home gardens and fruit trees. If so I would like to sign up. Please send me the info. Thanks, Mike
- They sell blueberry bushes at Costco. Can they grow in Utah and if so what kind of soil prep is needed?