Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I have some pumpkins that are still green (October 9th). Is there any way they will become ripe?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How do I get rid of squash bug?
- Tomato tutorial
- I would like to plant vegetables in containers this winter. What can you tell me about indoor gardening?
- How can I safely dispose of excess pesticides, including herbicides?
- What is the shelf life of fertilizer? I have some bags that have been stored in an outside shed and wondered whether they can be used or should be discarded.
- How do I protect my zukes and cukes from the annual onslaught of squash bugs?
- how many eggplants do you get from one plant.
- How do I prune my raspberries?