Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I have some pumpkins that are still green (October 9th). Is there any way they will become ripe?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I planted a garden last year and some animal kept eating it and we didn't yield anything from it. Aside from putting a fence around the garden is there anything else I could do?
- Where can I find a vegetable garden planting schedule guide for the Salt Lake Valley area?
- I would like to plant vegetables in containers this winter. What can you tell me about indoor gardening?
- What are some good perennials that flower all summer and do well in Utah?
- I need info on the care and maintenance of a Christmas Poinsetta. In the past I have lost them and really wish to keep this one alive to add to my current household of plants.
- What is an effective way to handle squash bugs? This is the second year they have killed all our winter squash plants?
- Can I recycle garden waste without composting?
- How do I know when to cover tomatoes so the do not freeze?