Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I would like to know the cost of nematodes for flower gardens and where I might be able to purchase some or have some mailed to me here in Farmington. Is there somewhere along the Wasatch Front I can purchase this type of nematodes?
Rate This FAQ
I personally don’t know of any local suppliers of nematodes. Your best bet is to check internet sources such as Gardens Alive http://www.gardensalive.com/ or other organic based websites. Hope this helps.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- When should I spray my apple and apricat trees to prevent worms in the fruit? What product should I use? I planted a plum tree last fall, what should I do for it now?
- In preparing my soil for vegetable gardening, I've added too much chemical fertilizer. I haven't planted anything yet. Is it too late to fix this?
- I would like to fertilize for weeds, but it has been so hot lately. Is there anything I can do this time of the year to kill weeds in my lawn, and if so, should I use granules or a spray?
- How do I control field bind weed?
- I planted 2 plum trees several years ago. The 3rd year I had a huge crop. The next 2 years the leaves had what I think is peach leaf curl or at least that's how it made the leaves look. I sprayed both years with no improvement. This year I've also sprayed but after blossoming, the leafing is very sickly, the leaves done even really form, they just make tiny clusters of pale spikes that look like tiny curled leaves. Is there anything I can so short of digging them out? Can they be saved or I am better off just starting from scratch? How to I make sure what is there doesn't contaminate the new trees? Thanks.
- when should I plaint string beans
- You might be a gardener if...
- Why are tomatoes turning black (dark) from the bottom up when they begin to ripen. They are also dark on the inside.