Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I would like to know the cost of nematodes for flower gardens and where I might be able to purchase some or have some mailed to me here in Farmington. Is there somewhere along the Wasatch Front I can purchase this type of nematodes?
Rate This FAQ
I personally don’t know of any local suppliers of nematodes. Your best bet is to check internet sources such as Gardens Alive http://www.gardensalive.com/ or other organic based websites. Hope this helps.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How do I get rid of snails and slugs?
- What's eating your raspberries besides you?
- Is the use of manure safe for the vegetable garden?
- I have had some raspberry plants in an area near my house (6' x 12') for over ten years and only in the spring do I try to gently loosen the soil with a gardening fork. I have not added anything other than some fruit oriented fertilizer or Miracle Grow in that time. Half of the section usually produces berries the size of the tip of your little finger and some grow as big as the tip of your thumb. The others are small and crumbly,which is okey of jam but not for visuals or overall production. I read that crumbliness is due to ovary infertility. How do I overcome that? Should I also be doing some thinning? Early this last spring I cut the canes to about three feet high but many of them are now close to eight feet long. What is the best way to deal with excess growth?
- I need info on the care and maintenance of a Christmas Poinsetta. In the past I have lost them and really wish to keep this one alive to add to my current household of plants.
- How can I safely dispose of excess pesticides, including herbicides?
- What herbicide/killer do we use to eradicate "salt cedar" & cheat grass??
- What is the best way to get rid of morning glory in my lawn and garden?