Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What are some good strawberry varieties to grow in our area? I would like both june-bearing and ever-bearing
Rate This FAQ
USU Extension has a publication about strawberries, downloadable from http://extension.usu.edu/files
The varieties I would recommend include:
June-bearing: Guardian, Robinson, Surecrop
Buy plants that are disease resistant (those listed above are).
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- When do I pick my watermelon?
- Tomato tutorial
- Is the use of manure safe for the vegetable garden?
- Why do my tomatoes have brown spots on the bottom?
- When should apple trees be sprayed and how should we go about it. Is there someone in Utah Co. who will come and do it. We have a golden apple tree that produces big, good apples when taken care of.
- What's eating your raspberries besides you?
- when should I spray a cherry tree to get rid of the little white worms. What is the best product to use in controling this problem
- How do I store my summer bulbs?