Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What are some good strawberry varieties to grow in our area? I would like both june-bearing and ever-bearing
Rate This FAQ
USU Extension has a publication about strawberries, downloadable from http://extension.usu.edu/files
The varieties I would recommend include:
June-bearing: Guardian, Robinson, Surecrop
Buy plants that are disease resistant (those listed above are).
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How can I safely dispose of excess pesticides, including herbicides?
- Tomato Questions Answered
- Do you have tips on pickling vegetables?
- They sell blueberry bushes at Costco. Can they grow in Utah and if so what kind of soil prep is needed?
- how many eggplants do you get from one plant.
- do ants eat one another?
- I understand you have a service where you email spraying and care schedules to homeowners for home gardens and fruit trees. If so I would like to sign up. Please send me the info. Thanks, Mike
- I have some pumpkins that are still green (October 9th). Is there any way they will become ripe?