Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What are some good strawberry varieties to grow in our area? I would like both june-bearing and ever-bearing
Rate This FAQ
USU Extension has a publication about strawberries, downloadable from http://extension.usu.edu/files
The varieties I would recommend include:
June-bearing: Guardian, Robinson, Surecrop
Buy plants that are disease resistant (those listed above are).
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- When do I harvest my pumpkins or squash?
- Earlier this season we sprayed with Dursban, can we still eat the fruit?
- I need info on the care and maintenance of a Christmas Poinsetta. In the past I have lost them and really wish to keep this one alive to add to my current household of plants.
- What is the secret to getting carrots to germinate?
- My squash plants turned white and wilted this summer. What happened?
- How do I get rid of the subterranean creature(s) (moles?)that pushing up piles of freshly excavated dirt in all my flower beds and into my sprinkler valve boxes?
- I have two Espalier apple trees and I would like to know when is the best time to prune them and should they produce every year or do they only produce by cycle's (every so many years)?
- When and with what should I spray my peach and apple trees for pests?