Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What are some good strawberry varieties to grow in our area? I would like both june-bearing and ever-bearing
Rate This FAQ
USU Extension has a publication about strawberries, downloadable from http://extension.usu.edu/files
The varieties I would recommend include:
June-bearing: Guardian, Robinson, Surecrop
Buy plants that are disease resistant (those listed above are).
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I found a spider in my garden among some weeds that matches the description of a black widow except it has three distinct white dots on its back.
- How do I get rid of morning glory?
- What is the best way to get rid of morning glory in my lawn and garden?
- Do you have nutrient information on fall vegetables?
- When should I spray my apple and apricat trees to prevent worms in the fruit? What product should I use? I planted a plum tree last fall, what should I do for it now?
- In preparing my soil for vegetable gardening, I've added too much chemical fertilizer. I haven't planted anything yet. Is it too late to fix this?
- Why do my tomatoes have brown spots on the bottom?
- I understand that Ace 55 tomatoes are low in acid. Is it unwise to use them for canning even if Lemon Juice is added?