Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I'm getting ready to plant grass in my back yard either this fall or in the spring. I'm wondering if dwarf fescue will grow well here in Springville, or if I would be better off planting bluegrass? I had dewarf fescue in Southern California and really liked it.
Rate This FAQ
I like Kentucky Blue Grass. KBG is drought tolerant and very durable. If you have children or grandchildren playing on your turf, KBG will recover faster.
You could call Granite Seed and see if they have any drawf fescues that they recommend.
I hope this is of help to you.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- we would like to plant a cherry tree in our backyard for the fruit and the shade. what would be the proper kind to purchase,we like sweet cherries.
- How can I tell when my pears are ripe?
- I wanted to ask your opinion on fertilizing my lawn. I have so many weeds this year that I don't know what to do. The lawn is currently being fertilized by a company that comes out every 2-3 months. I started using them at the end last summer but maybe I selected the wrong company. Could you give me a recommendation on what to do to cut down on the weeds? Should I switch to a different company or do you recommend fertilizing myself? Thanks, Ryan
- I need to know what is best for killing vines? I have a fence full and I would like to get rid of them.
- There are yellow jackets in my yard, how do I control them?
- We live in Perry, Utah. We are getting our yard prepared for sprinklers and grass. We are doing a lot of rock in areas, so we are not watering as much grass etc. We are wondering about the grass itself. At this point we would like to put sod down, but we are wondering what type of grass we should be looking for that is heat and drought tolerant and that will do well all year long in the area where we live. Can you suggest a particular sod or seed, and a place to obtain it, that might work well for us?
- How do I know when to pick my fruit?
- why wont my lawnmower engine run without a blade on it how do i make run