Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Is it healthy for Kentucky Bluegrass to be kept at a cutting height of 2 inches if a reel mower (as opposed to a mower with rotary blades) is used?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Do you have tips on managing grasshoppers in my yard?
- when should i apply a preemregent to control the weed oxalis that is in my lawn? can you reccomend a particular product?
- I saw a small, dark green, spruce tree planted next to the corner of a home in a nearby neighborhood. Are their dwarf varieties of this tree? It is not an dwarf Alberta Spuce- I have already verified this. If so, what are they called. I would like to find one for my yard.
- I have an infestation of red ants in my retaining wall area where I also have plants. What is the best way to get rid of the red ants so I can weed etc. in that area?
- My blue spruce shrubs are turning brown and look like they are dying. What is wrong?
- How invasive are globe willows? Also, what is the distance they should be from the septic system and water lines, etc?
- Why do maple tree and burning bush leaf edges turn brown in mid-summer?
- What can I do now to prevent weeds in my lawn?