Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
We have some shrubs in front of our senior center. Some are brown, others are perfectly green, and one is half green and half brown. I've taken three pictures I can e-mail if you want. Could you possibly help me diagnose the problem?
Rate This FAQ
Other Questions In This Topic
- How do I know when to cover tomatoes so the do not freeze?
- I have two Espalier apple trees and I would like to know when is the best time to prune them and should they produce every year or do they only produce by cycle's (every so many years)?
- Do you have information on average last spring freeze dates in Utah?
- What is an effective way to handle squash bugs? This is the second year they have killed all our winter squash plants?
- How do I protect my zukes and cukes from the annual onslaught of squash bugs?
- I found a spider in my garden among some weeds that matches the description of a black widow except it has three distinct white dots on its back.
- How many ears of corn grow on one stalk?
- You have some history on the popularity of apples?