Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
We have some shrubs in front of our senior center. Some are brown, others are perfectly green, and one is half green and half brown. I've taken three pictures I can e-mail if you want. Could you possibly help me diagnose the problem?
Rate This FAQ
Other Questions In This Topic
- Are pine needles a good top mulch or addition to my compost pile? Others have said pine needles are poisonous. I live in Washington Terrace and my soil is sandy by nature.
- I planted tomatoes last weekend because it looked like we were going to have warm weather, but yikes! it says it will snow tonight. How can I protect my little tomato plants?
- How much sunlight do my raspberries need?
- How can I stay on top of yard and garden problems?
- My raspberry bushes are gigantic and are not producing berries. How do I prune them to avoid this? Can they be pruned right now or do I wait for Fall?
- when should I spray a cherry tree to get rid of the little white worms. What is the best product to use in controling this problem
- I am looking for information on when pumkins are ripe.
- I'd like to plant annual vines - do you have suggestions?