Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
We have some shrubs in front of our senior center. Some are brown, others are perfectly green, and one is half green and half brown. I've taken three pictures I can e-mail if you want. Could you possibly help me diagnose the problem?
Rate This FAQ
Other Questions In This Topic
- Do you have tips on pickling vegetables?
- My squash plants turned white and wilted this summer. What happened?
- I have heard that black walnut sawdust should not be used in composting. People have told me it is poisonous to other plants. Is that true. I have several bushels of sawdust and would hate to send it to the land fill, but don't want to poison my garden either.
- What is an effective way to handle squash bugs? This is the second year they have killed all our winter squash plants?
- When should apple trees be sprayed and how should we go about it. Is there someone in Utah Co. who will come and do it. We have a golden apple tree that produces big, good apples when taken care of.
- What's eating your raspberries besides you?
- We just moved to Davis County and want to plant our first garden. What things will grow well? What should we avoid? When should we plant? Any other basic tips about our area would be appreciated.
- How can I store my fresh garden fruits and vegetables?