Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
We have some shrubs in front of our senior center. Some are brown, others are perfectly green, and one is half green and half brown. I've taken three pictures I can e-mail if you want. Could you possibly help me diagnose the problem?
Rate This FAQ
Other Questions In This Topic
- Putting more color in your landscape
- What is the shelf life of fertilizer? I have some bags that have been stored in an outside shed and wondered whether they can be used or should be discarded.
- How do I get rid of squash bug?
- Is it possible to eradicate puncture vine by sterilizing the soil with solar energy through plastic or glass?
- I found a spider in my garden among some weeds that matches the description of a black widow except it has three distinct white dots on its back.
- I am looking for information on when pumkins are ripe.
- I was wondering if you could tell me where to find the planting schedule for Utah. Could you also tell me gardening plants that tend to grow better than others here in Utah? Thank you
- I have just discovered an ant colony in my outdoor herb pot. I noticed soil build up around a couple of the herbs, thyme and rosemary and also soil build up around the drain holes. This pot is 20 inches across and 15 inches deep. How can I get rid of the ants without damaging the herbs or poisoning my family? Thank you.