Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
We have some shrubs in front of our senior center. Some are brown, others are perfectly green, and one is half green and half brown. I've taken three pictures I can e-mail if you want. Could you possibly help me diagnose the problem?
Rate This FAQ
Other Questions In This Topic
- What is the best way to get rid of morning glory in my lawn and garden?
- I'd like to plant annual vines - do you have suggestions?
- Do you have nutrient information on fall vegetables?
- When do I harvest my pumpkins or squash?
- Is it possible to eradicate puncture vine by sterilizing the soil with solar energy through plastic or glass?
- Why do my tomatoes have brown spots on the bottom?
- Moved to a new location in Riverton and started a garden. This spring I added compost and steer manure. The garden is watered using secondary irrigation. The leaves on the beans, corn, and strawberries turn yellow with a burned look on the outer edges of the leaves and then the plant dies. The tomatoes and melon plants all seem to be doing well. Any idea's?
- What is the secret to getting carrots to germinate?