Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
We have some shrubs in front of our senior center. Some are brown, others are perfectly green, and one is half green and half brown. I've taken three pictures I can e-mail if you want. Could you possibly help me diagnose the problem?
Rate This FAQ
Other Questions In This Topic
- What is the secret to getting carrots to germinate?
- What are some good strawberry varieties to grow in our area? I would like both june-bearing and ever-bearing
- Do you have information on spring-blooming perennials?
- Why do my tomatoes have brown spots on the bottom?
- I am growing corn in a large garden box. My corn stalks are now five feet tall with several leaves, but none have any ears visible yet. When are ears supposed to be evident on a corn stalk?
- Should I cut back my perennials for winter? High Country Gardens says to wait until early-mid spring, but that is contrary to what I have been doing. It is true that I suffer some loss each spring.
- I would like to plant red seedless grapes. What time of the year and what variety work in Utah.
- How can I stay on top of yard and garden problems?