Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I am actually in Colorado, I am interested in the zone(s) in Eden. I am designing a landscape there and want to plant accordingly. I, also, am interested in a list of noxious plants, I'd like to avoid them. Thank You!
Rate This FAQ
The Ogden Valley is a zone 3.
Our Noxious Weeds are:
Purple loosestrife, Russian Knapweed, Diffuse Knapweed, Spotted Knapweed, Squarrose Knapweed, Yellowstar Thistle, Canada Thistle, Musk Thistle, Scotch Thistle, Perennial Pepper Weed (Tall Whitetop), Hoary Cress,(Whitetop) Dyer's Woad, Quackgrass, Bermudagrass Meduahead, Rye Johnsongrass, Field Bindweed, Leafy spurge.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Why do maple tree and burning bush leaf edges turn brown in mid-summer?
- What herbicide/killer do we use to eradicate "salt cedar" & cheat grass??
- We will need to establish some native plants. How much do we have to water Greasewood, Four-wing Saltbush, Rabbitbrush, Green Ephedra, and Spiny Hopsage in #10 containers? We also have two trees, a 5'Utah Juniper and 3' tall Gambel Oaks to water. I understand it best to lightly water for a year and then wean them off in the wet season. Is this correct?
- Why are my older pine and spruce trees dropping their needles?
- Can you suggest some hardy perennials for my landscape?
- Do you have some advice on how to control mallow weeds? This has been an ongoing problem that even the powerful herbicides can only contain for just a few weeks. They always come back and completely overrun my garden. Any advice?
- Reveille grass seed. How good is this type of seed for the West Jordan area(Oquirrh shadows area)?
- When is the best time to plant my grass in the spring? And how much fertilizer should I put on if any?