Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I am actually in Colorado, I am interested in the zone(s) in Eden. I am designing a landscape there and want to plant accordingly. I, also, am interested in a list of noxious plants, I'd like to avoid them. Thank You!
Rate This FAQ
The Ogden Valley is a zone 3.
Our Noxious Weeds are:
Purple loosestrife, Russian Knapweed, Diffuse Knapweed, Spotted Knapweed, Squarrose Knapweed, Yellowstar Thistle, Canada Thistle, Musk Thistle, Scotch Thistle, Perennial Pepper Weed (Tall Whitetop), Hoary Cress,(Whitetop) Dyer's Woad, Quackgrass, Bermudagrass Meduahead, Rye Johnsongrass, Field Bindweed, Leafy spurge.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Why are the needles on my spruce tree turning brown and dropping?
- I am buying a new house in Salt Lake County, and the entire back yard is weeds. I want to put in a garden towards the back and fill in the rest with grass. What is the best way to kill the weeds completely, without killing the new grass and affecting the garden?
- I have a 25-foot tall scrub oak that appears to be dying. If it is anthracnose that is killing it, can it be saved? There are some commercial, injectable products that claim success. Is it possible?
- How do I prune my roses?
- Do you have tips for naturalizing a landscape with bulbs?
- My front yard has large patches of dead grass. Originally I thought it might be a result of grubs, but dug down and didn't see any larvae or grub worms. The condition is worsening and now I've noticed pencil-eraser size holes throughout the dry areas. Do you know what this is and how to prevent or stop it?
- We have thousands of little green worms/caterpillars hanging from webs in our trees, eating the leaves til they are bare. What can we do to get rid of them?
- What's killing Spruce and Pine trees in Utah?