Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I am actually in Colorado, I am interested in the zone(s) in Eden. I am designing a landscape there and want to plant accordingly. I, also, am interested in a list of noxious plants, I'd like to avoid them. Thank You!
Rate This FAQ
The Ogden Valley is a zone 3.
Our Noxious Weeds are:
Purple loosestrife, Russian Knapweed, Diffuse Knapweed, Spotted Knapweed, Squarrose Knapweed, Yellowstar Thistle, Canada Thistle, Musk Thistle, Scotch Thistle, Perennial Pepper Weed (Tall Whitetop), Hoary Cress,(Whitetop) Dyer's Woad, Quackgrass, Bermudagrass Meduahead, Rye Johnsongrass, Field Bindweed, Leafy spurge.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Do you have tips for making my yard more colorful this spring?
- I have about an acre of commercial property that I want to control all vegetation. Is there a good ground sterilizer on the market? Where can I purchase it?
- What's killing Spruce and Pine trees in Utah?
- When do I cut back my shrubs?
- How invasive are globe willows? Also, what is the distance they should be from the septic system and water lines, etc?
- Why do maple tree and burning bush leaf edges turn brown in mid-summer?
- We have a lot of scrub oak around our home. In some spots we have some ground cover and other area are bare. We would like to add a nice ground cover to mix in with the oak in these bare areas. Do you have suggestions for ground cover? Also, in one particular area, we have a large amount of grass growing in the ground cover surrounding the scrub oak. What is the best way to get rid of this grass? Is there a ground cover that can overtake the grass?
- What tasks should I be doing now in my orchard?