Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What is an effective way to handle squash bugs? This is the second year they have killed all our winter squash plants?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I understand that Ace 55 tomatoes are low in acid. Is it unwise to use them for canning even if Lemon Juice is added?
- Why do my tomatoes have brown spots on the bottom?
- Is it possible to eradicate puncture vine by sterilizing the soil with solar energy through plastic or glass?
- When can I cut back my tulips and other spring bulbs?
- I recently moved here from western Oregon, where they grew wonderful blueberries. Is it possible to grow blueberries here in Utah, Salt Lake County specifically? I've noticed that blueberries are not sold at the farmers' markets, and so far I haven't seen any blueberry bushes being sold in nurseries.
- How do I know when to cover tomatoes so the do not freeze?
- Should I rotate my vegetable crops?
- I'd like to plant annual vines - do you have suggestions?