Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What is an effective way to handle squash bugs? This is the second year they have killed all our winter squash plants?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How can I stay on top of yard and garden problems?
- How can I safely dispose of excess pesticides, including herbicides?
- do ants eat one another?
- I left my carrots in the ground over winter this year without mulching them. Now it is May and they have resumed growing. We pulled a few out and, other than a little bit of woodiness they seem to be okay. Is it safe to eat carrots that have been left so long in the ground with no mulch?
- What herbicide/killer do we use to eradicate "salt cedar" & cheat grass??
- We moved here recently into a brand new neighborhood and are just now having a landscape Co. come in and lay sprinklers, top soil and sod. We will be planting bushes and trees. Question: Is it a waste of money, time and effort to try to establish perennials at this late date into virgin soil? Or should I wait until spring to do that part of establishing a flower garden?
- I would like to fertilize for weeds, but it has been so hot lately. Is there anything I can do this time of the year to kill weeds in my lawn, and if so, should I use granules or a spray?
- How do I get rid of squash bug?