Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What is an effective way to handle squash bugs? This is the second year they have killed all our winter squash plants?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- When can I plant peas? Should the peas be soaked before planting them?
- Can I grow strawberries in pots? Will they survive winter in pots? Will they produce if they only get afternoon sun? Where can I learn more on this topic?
- My tomato plants look beautiful. However, most of the tomatoes, when they start to turn red, they also start to spoil and turn black from the bottom up. Why is that? Could it be bugs or too much water?
- Our neighborhood has a group that meets once a month and learns about a topic of interest. In March we are planning on learning about gardening. My question is do you have volunteers who would be willing to come out and teach us about the basics of gardening(soil prep., planting times, pest control, etc.)?
- Are there any crops I can plant now (mid-July) in my garden as my early vegetables finish? My sugar snap peas, onions, beets, spinach, etc. have all left empty space in the garden I'd like to put to use. What are the best choices for fall harvest in the Salt Lake Valley?
- How can I safely dispose of excess pesticides, including herbicides?
- What's eating your raspberries besides you?
- Do you have information on spring-blooming perennials?