Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What is an effective way to handle squash bugs? This is the second year they have killed all our winter squash plants?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Do you have information on average last spring freeze dates in Utah?
- How can I safely dispose of excess pesticides, including herbicides?
- My squash plants turned white and wilted this summer. What happened?
- What herbicide/killer do we use to eradicate "salt cedar" & cheat grass??
- We have some shrubs in front of our senior center. Some are brown, others are perfectly green, and one is half green and half brown. I've taken three pictures I can e-mail if you want. Could you possibly help me diagnose the problem?
- How do I get rid of the subterranean creature(s) (moles?)that pushing up piles of freshly excavated dirt in all my flower beds and into my sprinkler valve boxes?
- Do you have information on spring-blooming perennials?
- Why are tomatoes turning black (dark) from the bottom up when they begin to ripen. They are also dark on the inside.