Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What is an effective way to handle squash bugs? This is the second year they have killed all our winter squash plants?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- My garden is infested with what I believe are burrowing wolf spiders. I know that they are not dangerous, but there are a LOT of them and they scare me and keep me from getting my gardening done. Is there a safe way to get rid of them?
- I have heard that some of my tomatoes have tomato blight. What is it and how do identify it? The leaves on the plants curl and then the plant dies. However, the fruit still sets and matures as the plant is dying.
- Is the use of manure safe for the vegetable garden?
- Can I recycle garden waste without composting?
- When do I pick my watermelon?
- Putting more color in your landscape
- Why do my tomatoes have brown spots on the bottom?
- What herbicide/killer do we use to eradicate "salt cedar" & cheat grass??