Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
When can I stop spraying my apple trees for coddling moth for the season?
Rate This FAQ
Our on-line booklet called "The Home Orchard Pest Management Guide" will give you the information you need. Go to google and type in the title. Then look down the index and click on the tree you are interested in. It will give you all the information and you may print it off on your computer. If you have further questions, you can call us at 851-8460
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I have many different types of fruit trees in my yard. Yellow Delicious, Gala, Jonathan, Macantosh, Elberta Peaches, Stanley Plums, Danjo Pears, Barlet Pears, Apricots, Bing Cherries, and Elderberries. When is the best time to harvest each of these?
- What is the best way to tell when a d'Anjou pear is ready to harvest?
- Where do cherry trees grow in Utah?
- How can I keep my pears and apples worm free?
- When is the proper time for me to spray for worms on my Bing Cherry Tree? What do I use?
- Our family has a huge peach orchard and this year we have been having the pit of the peach split in half when you open it and it looks like another "seed" is trying to grow in the middle of it. What is causing this and how do you fix it?
- An ornamental cherry tree that has been planted for 3 years suddenly dropped all of it's leaves. Leaves were green one day; gone the next. A neighbor verified some of the branches are dead (using a scratch test); others are still green. Tree has been watered by sprinkler, also deep watered with slow hose twice during the summer. The base of the tree does not seem to have any borer damage. Tree is in full sun. Any ideas?
- A large branch has died on my apple tree. What could have killed it?