Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
When can I stop spraying my apple trees for coddling moth for the season?
Rate This FAQ
Our on-line booklet called "The Home Orchard Pest Management Guide" will give you the information you need. Go to google and type in the title. Then look down the index and click on the tree you are interested in. It will give you all the information and you may print it off on your computer. If you have further questions, you can call us at 851-8460
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Can you plant ONE apple tree and get fruit? Everyone says you have to plant two different varieties, but I only have room for one tree.
- When should I spray my apple trees?
- Can GF-120 be used by home gardeners to control Cherry fruit fly? How should it be applied?
- How do I protect my peach trees from insects?
- This is the same question I ask every year. What is the best time to pick golden delicious apples near the Hilcrest School area in Logan.? Two, what is the best way to store apples when all I have is a regrigerator in the garage? Thanks for responding to my questions.
- I want to plant 4 fruit trees along the border of my garden. How much space must I give each tree between the brick wall border and between each tree? I am not sure if I should plant a semi-dwarf or dwarf tree for apricots and peaches but I would like a regular sized apple tree. Also, can Gala Apple trees grow here in Utah?
- I have two new flowering pear trees that are being used as breakfast, lunch and dinner. I am not sure what is eating them the leaves have large scallops taken out of them. The lower branches have been affected more than the top ones. Any ideas?
- We recently replaced our driveway and it now within a foot of two 10 year old Linden trees. Are the trees too close to the driveway? Will the root system eventually break up the concrete?