Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
When can I stop spraying my apple trees for coddling moth for the season?
Rate This FAQ
Our on-line booklet called "The Home Orchard Pest Management Guide" will give you the information you need. Go to google and type in the title. Then look down the index and click on the tree you are interested in. It will give you all the information and you may print it off on your computer. If you have further questions, you can call us at 851-8460
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What is the best way to tell when a d'Anjou pear is ready to harvest?
- Why are my apple trees wormy every year?
- How do I know when it is time to pick my pear tree?
- Apricots and peaches--what causes the reddish or purple-brown spots on new leaves, buds, shoots and fruit?
- A large branch has died on my apple tree. What could have killed it?
- How can I keep my pears and apples worm free?
- I have two new flowering pear trees that are being used as breakfast, lunch and dinner. I am not sure what is eating them the leaves have large scallops taken out of them. The lower branches have been affected more than the top ones. Any ideas?
- We have five acreas in Cedar City and would like to plant some nut trees. Can you suggest some types/varieties that would do well here? Would any work or only some?