Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I want to get rid of spiders inside my house. What do you recommend I spray inside and outside with?
Rate This FAQ
I would recommend against spraying any insecticide inside your home. Instead, keep the corners vacuumed or swept so that spiders will know it's not a good place to hang around. You can put some sticky traps in closets or corners where pets or kids won't get into them. This will catch a lot of wandering spiders.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How can I add some color to my home now that the holiday decor is gone?
- How can I prevent timber theft on my forest property?
- How do I prevent my pipes from freezing?
- Do you have a list of ingredient substitutions for cooking and baking?
- How can I control the large numbers of insects congregating on the exterior of my house?
- How can I prevent a wildfire from destroying my home?
- Do you have snow removal tips?
- Do you have tips on table etiquette?