Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I want to get rid of spiders inside my house. What do you recommend I spray inside and outside with?
Rate This FAQ
I would recommend against spraying any insecticide inside your home. Instead, keep the corners vacuumed or swept so that spiders will know it's not a good place to hang around. You can put some sticky traps in closets or corners where pets or kids won't get into them. This will catch a lot of wandering spiders.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How can I snake proof my home?
- Do you have snow removal tips?
- I'd like to make my own household cleaning products. Do you have tips?
- Can you give me information on cleaning after a flood?
- How can I prevent a wildfire from destroying my home?
- What should I do if I encounter a rattlesnake?
- How do I prevent my pipes from freezing?
- Do you have any snow removal tips?