Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I want to get rid of spiders inside my house. What do you recommend I spray inside and outside with?
Rate This FAQ
I would recommend against spraying any insecticide inside your home. Instead, keep the corners vacuumed or swept so that spiders will know it's not a good place to hang around. You can put some sticky traps in closets or corners where pets or kids won't get into them. This will catch a lot of wandering spiders.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- We are remodeling our kitchen, and would like to know what is the best kind of stove for canning. I have had to replace several heating elements on my current electric stove because of canning. I usually use a water bath canner, does a gas stove generate enough heat for canning?
- I have gnats flying around my house which seem to be coming from my potted plants. What can I do to control these insects?
- How should I bury rain gutter downspouts? How far away should the extension go away from the house? How deep should the end of the extension be?
- I'd like to make my own household cleaning products. Do you have tips?
- Box Elder bugs have emerged already and are breeding. They get into the house and crawl all over the west facing exterior house wallsand are all over the vegetable garden beds. How do I erradicate them?
- What should I do if I encounter a rattlesnake?
- I have termites that have dug into my wall between the drywall and the paint. They are also in the dirt outside the same area of wall. Can I treat these myself? If so, with what? And, do I need to replace the drywall? Thank you, Merrie Jackson
- How can I snake proof my home?