Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I want to get rid of spiders inside my house. What do you recommend I spray inside and outside with?
Rate This FAQ
I would recommend against spraying any insecticide inside your home. Instead, keep the corners vacuumed or swept so that spiders will know it's not a good place to hang around. You can put some sticky traps in closets or corners where pets or kids won't get into them. This will catch a lot of wandering spiders.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I built a house last year and we have ants all over. They are coming back now that the weather is warming up. What can I do to get rid of them?
- Do you have tips for cutting utility costs?
- I rent out a condo in a very clean complex in Holladay. My new renter called me in a panic believing she has cockroaches. The service I then had spray the unit said "they had never seen cockroaches in 20 years here." She called again saying they still come out at night from under her refrigerator and dishwasher. I had her save some in a bag and overnight, something in the bag hatched and there were dozens. The adults look rather like the photo of a cockroach I downloaded from WikiPedia, but they are only about 3/4" long. Can you tell me about cockroaches in Utah? Who can I get to identify these insects? How can we get rid of them.
- Can you please tell me how much more efficient it is to cook with a crock-pot rather than using an oven?
- Do you have a list of ingredient substitutions for cooking and baking?
- Do you have tips for organizing the garage?
- I'd like to make my own household cleaning products. Do you have tips?
- The candle dripped wax onto my table cloth how do I get the stain out?