Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I want to get rid of spiders inside my house. What do you recommend I spray inside and outside with?
Rate This FAQ
I would recommend against spraying any insecticide inside your home. Instead, keep the corners vacuumed or swept so that spiders will know it's not a good place to hang around. You can put some sticky traps in closets or corners where pets or kids won't get into them. This will catch a lot of wandering spiders.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How can I prevent timber theft on my forest property?
- We are remodeling our kitchen, and would like to know what is the best kind of stove for canning. I have had to replace several heating elements on my current electric stove because of canning. I usually use a water bath canner, does a gas stove generate enough heat for canning?
- What should I do if I encounter a rattlesnake?
- Do you have any snow removal tips?
- I have some water pipes to my tub on on a outside wall. What can be done to keep them from freezing and breaking?
- Do you have tips for organizing the garage?
- My poinsetta is still lovely, how can I keep it that way?
- How do I prevent my pipes from freezing?