Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I want to get rid of spiders inside my house. What do you recommend I spray inside and outside with?
Rate This FAQ
I would recommend against spraying any insecticide inside your home. Instead, keep the corners vacuumed or swept so that spiders will know it's not a good place to hang around. You can put some sticky traps in closets or corners where pets or kids won't get into them. This will catch a lot of wandering spiders.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- My poinsetta is still lovely, how can I keep it that way?
- How can I prevent timber theft on my forest property?
- How do I keep mice out of my house?
- I got ball point ink on my pants how do I get it out?
- My trick-or-treaters come home with caramel candy on their costumes. How do I remove the stain?
- Tricks for treating halloween stains.
- I have termites that have dug into my wall between the drywall and the paint. They are also in the dirt outside the same area of wall. Can I treat these myself? If so, with what? And, do I need to replace the drywall? Thank you, Merrie Jackson
- How can we promote peace in our home when there is not peace around us?