Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I want to get rid of spiders inside my house. What do you recommend I spray inside and outside with?
Rate This FAQ
I would recommend against spraying any insecticide inside your home. Instead, keep the corners vacuumed or swept so that spiders will know it's not a good place to hang around. You can put some sticky traps in closets or corners where pets or kids won't get into them. This will catch a lot of wandering spiders.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- We recently moved to Utah and live in Uintah Highlands. The past couple of weeks we have noticed an incredibly high concentration of a black and red beetle looking flying insect at our windows and on our house. When I say high concentration, I mean too many to count. We are not familiar with these insects and are wondering how we can get rid of them.
- I have gnats flying around my house which seem to be coming from my potted plants. What can I do to control these insects?
- Do you have a list of ingredient substitutions for cooking and baking?
- I have some water pipes to my tub on on a outside wall. What can be done to keep them from freezing and breaking?
- Do you have tips on energy efficiency in the kitchen?
- The candle dripped wax onto my table cloth how do I get the stain out?
- How do I prevent my pipes from freezing?
- How do I keep my pipes from freezing?