Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I want to get rid of spiders inside my house. What do you recommend I spray inside and outside with?
Rate This FAQ
I would recommend against spraying any insecticide inside your home. Instead, keep the corners vacuumed or swept so that spiders will know it's not a good place to hang around. You can put some sticky traps in closets or corners where pets or kids won't get into them. This will catch a lot of wandering spiders.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Can you please tell me how much more efficient it is to cook with a crock-pot rather than using an oven?
- Do you have some tips on clothing storage?
- How do I keep my pipes from freezing?
- How can I control the large numbers of insects congregating on the exterior of my house?
- How can I protect my home from a wildfire?
- Small black ants have been invading my kitchen. How do I get rid of them?
- My child wrote on the wall with a crayon. How do I get the crayon off?
- What's the best way to store fruits and vegetables?