Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I want to get rid of spiders inside my house. What do you recommend I spray inside and outside with?
Rate This FAQ
I would recommend against spraying any insecticide inside your home. Instead, keep the corners vacuumed or swept so that spiders will know it's not a good place to hang around. You can put some sticky traps in closets or corners where pets or kids won't get into them. This will catch a lot of wandering spiders.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Tricks for treating halloween stains.
- Do you have tips on energy efficiency in the kitchen?
- Do you have any snow removal tips?
- What's the best way to store fruits and vegetables?
- How do I prevent my pipes from freezing?
- What should I do if I encounter a rattlesnake?
- I have 1/8 inch long, tiny beetle looking bugs in all of my light fixtures. Do you know what they might be and how I would get rid of them?
- Do you have tips for cutting utility costs?