Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I want to get rid of spiders inside my house. What do you recommend I spray inside and outside with?
Rate This FAQ
I would recommend against spraying any insecticide inside your home. Instead, keep the corners vacuumed or swept so that spiders will know it's not a good place to hang around. You can put some sticky traps in closets or corners where pets or kids won't get into them. This will catch a lot of wandering spiders.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How can we promote peace in our home when there is not peace around us?
- How can I protect my home from a wildfire?
- I rent out a condo in a very clean complex in Holladay. My new renter called me in a panic believing she has cockroaches. The service I then had spray the unit said "they had never seen cockroaches in 20 years here." She called again saying they still come out at night from under her refrigerator and dishwasher. I had her save some in a bag and overnight, something in the bag hatched and there were dozens. The adults look rather like the photo of a cockroach I downloaded from WikiPedia, but they are only about 3/4" long. Can you tell me about cockroaches in Utah? Who can I get to identify these insects? How can we get rid of them.
- I have 1/8 inch long, tiny beetle looking bugs in all of my light fixtures. Do you know what they might be and how I would get rid of them?
- The candle dripped wax onto my table cloth how do I get the stain out?
- How do I remove mildew from fabric?
- How should I bury rain gutter downspouts? How far away should the extension go away from the house? How deep should the end of the extension be?
- I have gnats flying around my house which seem to be coming from my potted plants. What can I do to control these insects?