Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I want to get rid of spiders inside my house. What do you recommend I spray inside and outside with?
Rate This FAQ
I would recommend against spraying any insecticide inside your home. Instead, keep the corners vacuumed or swept so that spiders will know it's not a good place to hang around. You can put some sticky traps in closets or corners where pets or kids won't get into them. This will catch a lot of wandering spiders.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How do I prevent my pipes from freezing?
- How do I remove mildew from fabric?
- Do you have tips on table etiquette?
- How can I prevent a wildfire from destroying my home?
- Box Elder bugs have emerged already and are breeding. They get into the house and crawl all over the west facing exterior house wallsand are all over the vegetable garden beds. How do I erradicate them?
- Do you have any snow removal tips?
- Do you have snow removal tips?
- I got ball point ink on my pants how do I get it out?