Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I want to get rid of spiders inside my house. What do you recommend I spray inside and outside with?
Rate This FAQ
I would recommend against spraying any insecticide inside your home. Instead, keep the corners vacuumed or swept so that spiders will know it's not a good place to hang around. You can put some sticky traps in closets or corners where pets or kids won't get into them. This will catch a lot of wandering spiders.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Small black ants have been invading my kitchen. How do I get rid of them?
- Do you have tips for cutting utility costs?
- I have gnats flying around my house which seem to be coming from my potted plants. What can I do to control these insects?
- Can you give me information on cleaning after a flood?
- How can I prevent timber theft on my forest property?
- Can you please tell me how much more efficient it is to cook with a crock-pot rather than using an oven?
- I got ball point ink on my pants how do I get it out?
- How do I keep my pipes from freezing?