Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I want to get rid of spiders inside my house. What do you recommend I spray inside and outside with?
Rate This FAQ
I would recommend against spraying any insecticide inside your home. Instead, keep the corners vacuumed or swept so that spiders will know it's not a good place to hang around. You can put some sticky traps in closets or corners where pets or kids won't get into them. This will catch a lot of wandering spiders.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Do you have some tips on clothing storage?
- How do I prevent my pipes from freezing?
- I got ball point ink on my pants how do I get it out?
- What should I do if I encounter a rattlesnake?
- Do you have tips for cutting utility costs?
- I have gnats flying around my house which seem to be coming from my potted plants. What can I do to control these insects?
- Do you have tips on table etiquette?
- How do I remove mildew from fabric?