Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I want to get rid of spiders inside my house. What do you recommend I spray inside and outside with?
Rate This FAQ
I would recommend against spraying any insecticide inside your home. Instead, keep the corners vacuumed or swept so that spiders will know it's not a good place to hang around. You can put some sticky traps in closets or corners where pets or kids won't get into them. This will catch a lot of wandering spiders.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How can I add some color to my home now that the holiday decor is gone?
- How do I remove mildew from fabric?
- How can I snake proof my home?
- I built a house last year and we have ants all over. They are coming back now that the weather is warming up. What can I do to get rid of them?
- I'd like to make my own household cleaning products. Do you have tips?
- How do I keep mice out of my house?
- Do you have some tips on clothing storage?
- What's the best way to store fruits and vegetables?