Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What herbicide/killer do we use to eradicate "salt cedar" & cheat grass??
Rate This FAQ
Other Questions In This Topic
- How do I store my summer bulbs?
- I found a spider in my garden among some weeds that matches the description of a black widow except it has three distinct white dots on its back.
- My garden is infested with what I believe are burrowing wolf spiders. I know that they are not dangerous, but there are a LOT of them and they scare me and keep me from getting my gardening done. Is there a safe way to get rid of them?
- What causes plants to look dirty and lose their green color during the heat of the summer? One culprit is spider mites.
- I am looking for information on when pumkins are ripe.
- I have some pumpkins that are still green (October 9th). Is there any way they will become ripe?
- How do I get rid of morning glory?
- when should I plaint string beans