Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What herbicide/killer do we use to eradicate "salt cedar" & cheat grass??
Rate This FAQ
Other Questions In This Topic
- We have some shrubs in front of our senior center. Some are brown, others are perfectly green, and one is half green and half brown. I've taken three pictures I can e-mail if you want. Could you possibly help me diagnose the problem?
- Our tomato plants are out of control. They have out grown the cages and are taking over the garden. What can we do?
- We have been putting the dog poop in the composte pile. Is this going to be bad for our composte or for our garden?
- How do I prune my raspberries?
- I want to find out about the master gardener program, my computer wont let me link, can you give me more info or a different link address or something. I want to know sign up date class times, location, cost and if aid is available. Thanks so much for your help.
- When can I cut back my tulips and other spring bulbs?
- Tomato tutorial
- What's eating your raspberries besides you?