Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
We moved here recently into a brand new neighborhood and are just now having a landscape Co. come in and lay sprinklers, top soil and sod. We will be planting bushes and trees. Question: Is it a waste of money, time and effort to try to establish perennials at this late date into virgin soil? Or should I wait until spring to do that part of establishing a flower garden?
Rate This FAQ
Other Questions In This Topic
- I have some pumpkins that are still green (October 9th). Is there any way they will become ripe?
- How do I store my summer bulbs?
- When and with what should I spray my peach and apple trees for pests?
- You might be a gardener if...
- I started my Basil from seed and they were doing great, now something is eating them. The plants outside and inside. One insect looks like a nat the other one has feelers out front and is very small and fast. What should I spray them with? Should I use bark around them?
- How much sunlight do my raspberries need?
- I would like to plant red seedless grapes. What time of the year and what variety work in Utah.
- When can I cut back my tulips and other spring bulbs?