Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
We moved here recently into a brand new neighborhood and are just now having a landscape Co. come in and lay sprinklers, top soil and sod. We will be planting bushes and trees. Question: Is it a waste of money, time and effort to try to establish perennials at this late date into virgin soil? Or should I wait until spring to do that part of establishing a flower garden?
Rate This FAQ
Other Questions In This Topic
- do ants eat one another?
- What herbicide/killer do we use to eradicate "salt cedar" & cheat grass??
- I understand that Ace 55 tomatoes are low in acid. Is it unwise to use them for canning even if Lemon Juice is added?
- Our tomato plants are out of control. They have out grown the cages and are taking over the garden. What can we do?
- How can I store my fresh garden fruits and vegetables?
- I am looking for information on when pumkins are ripe.
- I live in Dayton,Id. I seem to have a lot of trouble with blossom end rot on my tomatoes. What could I be doing wrong? To much water not enough or wrong fertilizer? Need suggestions.
- You might be a gardener if...