Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
We moved here recently into a brand new neighborhood and are just now having a landscape Co. come in and lay sprinklers, top soil and sod. We will be planting bushes and trees. Question: Is it a waste of money, time and effort to try to establish perennials at this late date into virgin soil? Or should I wait until spring to do that part of establishing a flower garden?
Rate This FAQ
Other Questions In This Topic
- I have a dogwood shrub that did wonderfully well in the spring and is now slowly dying. I do deep watering once every two weeks and that seems to help but not enough. Any recommendations? It gets full sun most of the day.
- What is the secret to getting carrots to germinate?
- How do I control field bind weed?
- Tomato tutorial
- I have some pumpkins that are still green (October 9th). Is there any way they will become ripe?
- Is the use of manure safe for the vegetable garden?
- I understand that Ace 55 tomatoes are low in acid. Is it unwise to use them for canning even if Lemon Juice is added?
- You have some history on the popularity of apples?