Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
We moved here recently into a brand new neighborhood and are just now having a landscape Co. come in and lay sprinklers, top soil and sod. We will be planting bushes and trees. Question: Is it a waste of money, time and effort to try to establish perennials at this late date into virgin soil? Or should I wait until spring to do that part of establishing a flower garden?
Rate This FAQ
Other Questions In This Topic
- Tomato Questions Answered
- do ants eat one another?
- When is the best time to plant annual flowers outside?
- I have heard that black walnut sawdust should not be used in composting. People have told me it is poisonous to other plants. Is that true. I have several bushels of sawdust and would hate to send it to the land fill, but don't want to poison my garden either.
- Our tomato plants are out of control. They have out grown the cages and are taking over the garden. What can we do?
- You might be a gardener if...
- A look at gardening catalog terms
- I have some pumpkins that are still green (October 9th). Is there any way they will become ripe?