Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
When the calories are listed on a food product, is that "as is" being unprepared or is that prepared? For example, bacon might list a 2 slice portion at 100 calories?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Do you have information on freezer meals?
- What is being done to promote healthy eating in schools?
- As I've grown older I've lost my appetite, can I get it back?
- Can I use a wood cutting board?
- Do you have tips to help prevent dehydration?
- I am making candy and it isn't working. I heard you need to make an altitude adjustment to your thermometer, how do I do that?
- Would you answer some questions about food irradation?
- Do you have tips on cooking for one?