Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
When the calories are listed on a food product, is that "as is" being unprepared or is that prepared? For example, bacon might list a 2 slice portion at 100 calories?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Do you have tips for high altitude baking?
- Can a Person safely eat the head of any venomous snake? If not, why?
- How many tomatoes, potatoes, etc. in a pound?
- Do you have tips to help prevent dehydration?
- I am going out of the country for a few years and will be unable to purchase powdered sugar and also tomato paste where I will be living. Is there a way I can make these things myself using very basic products?
- I just prepared chicken and spilled juices on the counter, how do I sanitize the countertop?
- How safe are herbal medicines?
- Do you have suggestions for nutritious brown bag lunches?