Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
When the calories are listed on a food product, is that "as is" being unprepared or is that prepared? For example, bacon might list a 2 slice portion at 100 calories?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Do I need to use soap and water to clean fresh fruits and vegetables?
- Would like to know how many drops in one ounce of water equals how many parts per million? Or quart ect.
- Are steam canners safe to use?
- Do habanero peppers ripen on the vine?
- Can a Person safely eat the head of any venomous snake? If not, why?
- How long can I keep leftovers in the refrigerator?
- Do you have tips to help prevent dehydration?
- The nectarines on my tree are not round and smooth; they are lumpy. Is there something I need to do for the tree?