Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
When the calories are listed on a food product, is that "as is" being unprepared or is that prepared? For example, bacon might list a 2 slice portion at 100 calories?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Do you have tips on food safety after a flood?
- I live in Provo Canyon and want a peach tree that grows big, wonderful, juicy, beautiful peaches (not so much for canning but for deserts). Do you have a recommendation?
- What's round and orange, has a wicked smile and great health benefits?
- Would like to know how many drops in one ounce of water equals how many parts per million? Or quart ect.
- Would you answer some questions about food irradation?
- Is it safe to defrost meat on the counter?
- What is the effect of irradiation on food packaging, especially on p.v.c?
- Are Artificial Sweeteners Safe?