Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
When the calories are listed on a food product, is that "as is" being unprepared or is that prepared? For example, bacon might list a 2 slice portion at 100 calories?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- As I've grown older I've lost my appetite, can I get it back?
- Can a Person safely eat the head of any venomous snake? If not, why?
- How can I encourage nutritious eating habits in my preschooler?
- Would you answer some questions about food irradation?
- Do you have tips on how I can use cranberries during the holidays?
- How safe are home canned quick breads?
- Do habanero peppers ripen on the vine?
- Are Artificial Sweeteners Safe?