Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
When the calories are listed on a food product, is that "as is" being unprepared or is that prepared? For example, bacon might list a 2 slice portion at 100 calories?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Are Artificial Sweeteners Safe?
- Would you answer some questions about food irradation?
- what is the best way to clean whole wheat? I am living in Korea and have purchased some wheat that appears to need cleaning, but I don't know how to do it/
- How safe are herbal medicines?
- Is there a way to can something that has cooked eggs in it (like lemon curd) and store it safely, unrefridgerated, like bottled jam. (Not just storing it for 2-3 weeks in the fridge.)
- How long can I keep leftovers in the refrigerator?
- Should I worry about pesticides on fruits and vegetables?
- I live in Provo Canyon and want a peach tree that grows big, wonderful, juicy, beautiful peaches (not so much for canning but for deserts). Do you have a recommendation?