Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
When the calories are listed on a food product, is that "as is" being unprepared or is that prepared? For example, bacon might list a 2 slice portion at 100 calories?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How can I ensure that my drinking water is safe?
- Do you have information on freezer meals?
- How can I eat healthier at fast food restaurants?
- How long can I keep meat, poultry, vegetables, etc. in the freezer?
- I purchased some sealed pouches of cornmeal in 1999. It has been stored sometimes in wrm climates nd for the last 3 years in a cool climatel Is it still good and useable? Thank you in advance. Jim Burkey
- Do you have suggestions for nutritious brown bag lunches?
- I was wondering how long to cook a 15 lb beef roast in the oven & at what temperature. Do I need to add water? Cover with foil? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
- Do I need to use soap and water to clean fresh fruits and vegetables?