Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
When the calories are listed on a food product, is that "as is" being unprepared or is that prepared? For example, bacon might list a 2 slice portion at 100 calories?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Do you have tips on how I can use cranberries during the holidays?
- The nectarines on my tree are not round and smooth; they are lumpy. Is there something I need to do for the tree?
- Can I have my pumpkin and eat it too?
- How many Tablespoons in a cup, quarts in a peck, etc.?
- Can a Person safely eat the head of any venomous snake? If not, why?
- does 1 tablespoon make 2 teaspoons
- How many tomatoes, potatoes, etc. in a pound?
- Can I use a wood cutting board?