Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
When the calories are listed on a food product, is that "as is" being unprepared or is that prepared? For example, bacon might list a 2 slice portion at 100 calories?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Do you have tips to help prevent dehydration?
- Is it safe to defrost meat on the counter?
- Do you have tips on food safety after a flood?
- I want to cover and leave carrots in the ground during the winter. How do I keep mice out of them?
- As I've grown older I've lost my appetite, can I get it back?
- The power went out, is the food in my refrigerator/freezer still o.k. to eat?
- Are Artificial Sweeteners Safe?
- I heard products with hydrogenated fats are bad for you. What are hydrogenated fats and can I eat them?