Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
When the calories are listed on a food product, is that "as is" being unprepared or is that prepared? For example, bacon might list a 2 slice portion at 100 calories?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I want to cover and leave carrots in the ground during the winter. How do I keep mice out of them?
- I just prepared chicken and spilled juices on the counter, how do I sanitize the countertop?
- Is it possible to grow blueberries in Utah County? If so, what do I need to do to help them thrive?
- How safe are herbal medicines?
- does 1 tablespoon make 2 teaspoons
- Do you have tips for dealing with lactose intolerance?
- How many Tablespoons in a cup, quarts in a peck, etc.?
- What's round and orange, has a wicked smile and great health benefits?