Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
When the calories are listed on a food product, is that "as is" being unprepared or is that prepared? For example, bacon might list a 2 slice portion at 100 calories?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What is the nutritional value of pickled vegetables and how much vit C etc is saved?
- Should I worry about pesticides on fruits and vegetables?
- Do you have tips for dealing with lactose intolerance?
- Are the berries on a Lodense Privet poisonous?
- How can I ensure that my drinking water is safe?
- How safe are home canned quick breads?
- How can I eat healthier at fast food restaurants?
- Do you have tips on food safety after a flood?