Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
When the calories are listed on a food product, is that "as is" being unprepared or is that prepared? For example, bacon might list a 2 slice portion at 100 calories?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I want to cover and leave carrots in the ground during the winter. How do I keep mice out of them?
- I'm in the middle of baking cookies, the recipe calls for baking powder and I am out. Is there a substitute?
- How long can I keep leftovers in the refrigerator?
- Is it safe to defrost meat on the counter?
- How safe are herbal medicines?
- What's round and orange, has a wicked smile and great health benefits?
- How can I ensure that my drinking water is safe?
- I am going out of the country for a few years and will be unable to purchase powdered sugar and also tomato paste where I will be living. Is there a way I can make these things myself using very basic products?