Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
When the calories are listed on a food product, is that "as is" being unprepared or is that prepared? For example, bacon might list a 2 slice portion at 100 calories?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Is it safe to defrost meat on the counter?
- Can a Person safely eat the head of any venomous snake? If not, why?
- My turkey brining recipe calls for 4 juniper berries crushed in the brine. Can I use the berries from my yard shrubs for this purpose?
- Can you substitute cooking oil for shortening/lard in a cake recipe in equal parts?
- How long can I keep meat, poultry, vegetables, etc. in the freezer?
- How can I ensure that my drinking water is safe?
- What is the nutritional value of pickled vegetables and how much vit C etc is saved?
- Do habanero peppers ripen on the vine?