Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
When the calories are listed on a food product, is that "as is" being unprepared or is that prepared? For example, bacon might list a 2 slice portion at 100 calories?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- what is the best way to clean whole wheat? I am living in Korea and have purchased some wheat that appears to need cleaning, but I don't know how to do it/
- Would like to know how many drops in one ounce of water equals how many parts per million? Or quart ect.
- does 1 tablespoon make 2 teaspoons
- How do I keep my family from getting sick from food poisoning?
- Would you answer some questions about food irradation?
- I purchased some sealed pouches of cornmeal in 1999. It has been stored sometimes in wrm climates nd for the last 3 years in a cool climatel Is it still good and useable? Thank you in advance. Jim Burkey
- Do you have tips for safe home canning of tomatoes and salsa?
- Do habanero peppers ripen on the vine?