Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
When the calories are listed on a food product, is that "as is" being unprepared or is that prepared? For example, bacon might list a 2 slice portion at 100 calories?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I found weevil in my flour, I have fruit flies, or there are other pantry pests in my kitchen, what do I do?
- I left a pot of soup out after dinner last night; I went to bed and forgot about it. Is it safe to eat if I boil the soup really hard for a long time?
- I have uncooked steak that's been in the fridge for about 1 week. Is it safe to cook & eat it now?
- Do you have suggestions for nutritious brown bag lunches?
- Do you have a safe tomato salsa recipe that incorporates green peppers?
- Is it safe to store food in their cans in the refrigerator?
- Do you have tips on safe food handling techniques?
- Is it possible to grow blueberries in Utah County? If so, what do I need to do to help them thrive?