Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
When the calories are listed on a food product, is that "as is" being unprepared or is that prepared? For example, bacon might list a 2 slice portion at 100 calories?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How many Tablespoons in a cup, quarts in a peck, etc.?
- Can a Person safely eat the head of any venomous snake? If not, why?
- How long can I keep meat, poultry, vegetables, etc. in the freezer?
- How can I encourage nutritious eating habits in my preschooler?
- Are Artificial Sweeteners Safe?
- What can you tell me about the new dietary guidelines?
- Can I use a wood cutting board?
- How can I eat healthier at fast food restaurants?