Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I want to make a portion of my yard a 0scape environment. How do I prepare the area so that the grass/weeds to not take over? What tools will I need to make the soil acceptable? What time of year is best to plant new plants for this area?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Leaves on my maple tree have turned yellow, but the veins are green. Is this an iron problem?
- I live at an elevation of 6000ft. I am West of Cedar City in the mountains. I would like to know, what is the best low water and high traffic grass I should plant. I would like the type of grass that will stay green as early and as long as possible as well. Thank You Also, any good shade varieties?
- When will my flowering shrubs bloom, and when should I prune them and my evergreens?
- I moved into my house, from out of state, with a yard full of weeds (dandelions, morning glories, etc.) When would be a good time to treat them? Before or after winter hits? Any suggestions of products to use? Thanks!
- My pear tree has dead stems that curl downward. What is happening?
- I am purchasing a 30 year old home with three large (15+ feet) blue spruce trees growing in the front yard. I would prefer not to cut them down, is it possible to transplant a large blue spruce in Utah? If so, who would do it and who would want them?
- There are yellow jackets in my yard, how do I control them?
- We moved two Moab two years ago. My husband wants to grow a nut tree on the southwest side of our house that is just bare dirt and gravel now. We also want a shade tree (no fruits or nuts) in our front yard that faces South/Southeast to give our house shade. I am originally from Utah County and I miss my trees! Is there anything comparable that would grow here in the clay?