Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
When is the best time for transplanting Mint. I have some that is in a bad location and I need to move it.
Rate This FAQ
I'm pretty sure mint has legs and moves around at night - but it's horrible about following directions! So you'll need to dig some up and move it where you want it to grow. Most plants should be transplanted in spring or fall, when temperatures are not too extreme. However, Mint can probably survive summertime transplanting.
I'm pretty sure mint has legs and moves around at night - but it's horrible about following directions! So you'll need to dig some up and move it where you want it to grow.
Most plants should be transplanted in spring or fall, when temperatures are not too extreme. However, Mint can probably survive summertime transplanting.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I'd like to plant annual vines - do you have suggestions?
- I've been told that broccoli gets worms or flies in it in this area. Is this true, and if so is there a pesticide or other way to prevent these pests?
- Do you have tips on pickling vegetables?
- I would like to plant vegetables in containers this winter. What can you tell me about indoor gardening?
- I have 4 lovely crenshaw melons on my home garden vines -- 1 large, 2 medium, and 1 small. None of them have gone yellow/white yet! We survived the snow flakes last weekend (I covered everything), but I see we are about to get another "hit" this weekend! Is there ANYthing I can do to speed up their ripening?? I have cut back my watering of the vines, but sprinklers still go on automatically in the morning. Would any of the "usual" things people do to ripen melons indoors (paper bags, put them with a banana, etc.) do any good while they are still on the vine?? From everything I have read, if they are picked while they are still green, they will never ripen -- is this true? If I keep them well covered during our few nights of 32-33 due this weekend, will they survive on the vine to ripen?
- What herbicide/killer do we use to eradicate "salt cedar" & cheat grass??
- I need info on the care and maintenance of a Christmas Poinsetta. In the past I have lost them and really wish to keep this one alive to add to my current household of plants.
- I am having frustrations on how to water my tomatoes, some people say every 8-10 days, some every 2. Mine that get hit by sprinklers every 2-3 days at least have small green fruit my other bushes have only little buds and no fruit can you please clarify. Also I have one cherry tomato in a pot should that be watered differently than garden tomatoes?