Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
When is the best time for transplanting Mint. I have some that is in a bad location and I need to move it.
Rate This FAQ
I'm pretty sure mint has legs and moves around at night - but it's horrible about following directions! So you'll need to dig some up and move it where you want it to grow. Most plants should be transplanted in spring or fall, when temperatures are not too extreme. However, Mint can probably survive summertime transplanting.
I'm pretty sure mint has legs and moves around at night - but it's horrible about following directions! So you'll need to dig some up and move it where you want it to grow.
Most plants should be transplanted in spring or fall, when temperatures are not too extreme. However, Mint can probably survive summertime transplanting.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- When can I cut back my tulips and other spring bulbs?
- What is the secret to getting carrots to germinate?
- I planted tomatoes last weekend because it looked like we were going to have warm weather, but yikes! it says it will snow tonight. How can I protect my little tomato plants?
- I want to find out about the master gardener program, my computer wont let me link, can you give me more info or a different link address or something. I want to know sign up date class times, location, cost and if aid is available. Thanks so much for your help.
- Is there some place in the Salt Lake area where I can donate my garden snails? I read that thrushes and ducks (along with many other critters such as beetles, which I don't want to introduce into my garden) will eat snails. I know I could kill the snails using a variety of methods, but it seems like somebody (not me!) might like to eat them. Ideas?
- I have a lot of earwigs and spiders in my garden and flower beds. How can I kill them off without making my bed unsafe to plant vegetables in the future?
- I recently moved here from western Oregon, where they grew wonderful blueberries. Is it possible to grow blueberries here in Utah, Salt Lake County specifically? I've noticed that blueberries are not sold at the farmers' markets, and so far I haven't seen any blueberry bushes being sold in nurseries.
- This is my first year planting carrots. Should I try to germinate them indoors before planting outside? Also, is it too soon to plant them outside?