Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
When is the best time for transplanting Mint. I have some that is in a bad location and I need to move it.
Rate This FAQ
I'm pretty sure mint has legs and moves around at night - but it's horrible about following directions! So you'll need to dig some up and move it where you want it to grow. Most plants should be transplanted in spring or fall, when temperatures are not too extreme. However, Mint can probably survive summertime transplanting.
I'm pretty sure mint has legs and moves around at night - but it's horrible about following directions! So you'll need to dig some up and move it where you want it to grow.
Most plants should be transplanted in spring or fall, when temperatures are not too extreme. However, Mint can probably survive summertime transplanting.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I have heard that some of my tomatoes have tomato blight. What is it and how do identify it? The leaves on the plants curl and then the plant dies. However, the fruit still sets and matures as the plant is dying.
- I have a poinsettia that is about three years old. The first year it bloomed beautifully, then last year and now this year, just before the holidays, the leaves wither and fall off. I have not changed anything carewise. It is in an ideal place, gets plenty of dark hours, no drafts, filtered sun, and just enough water. Why is it doing this?
- Where can I find a vegetable garden planting schedule guide for the Salt Lake Valley area?
- When is the best time to plant annual flowers outside?
- We moved here recently into a brand new neighborhood and are just now having a landscape Co. come in and lay sprinklers, top soil and sod. We will be planting bushes and trees. Question: Is it a waste of money, time and effort to try to establish perennials at this late date into virgin soil? Or should I wait until spring to do that part of establishing a flower garden?
- What is the secret to getting carrots to germinate?
- We just moved to Davis County and want to plant our first garden. What things will grow well? What should we avoid? When should we plant? Any other basic tips about our area would be appreciated.
- How do I go about planting yams? We have already started the roots forming in a jar of water but need to know how to plant them. Thanks for your response. Duane