Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I need to know what is best for killing vines? I have a fence full and I would like to get rid of them.
Rate This FAQ
Most vining plants can be killed with an herbicide containing glyphosate. (RoundUp is the best known brand name). Follow all label directions. Here's a link to a good USU Extension publication about weed control:
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Can you suggest some hardy perennials for my landscape?
- I have rings in my lawn that are about two feet wide. I suspect they are fairy ring, but the description for fairy ring doesn't quite fit. The inside of the circle is not lush and green, it looks the same as the rest of the lawn. There is just a semi-dead cirle surrounding good lawn. Do you have any help for me.
- I have a very large Honey Locust tree on the West side of my house. It is dropping leaves and has a lost more dead branches then the previous years. What problems should I look for and what can I do to save this precious tree?
- Do you have some advice on how to control mallow weeds? This has been an ongoing problem that even the powerful herbicides can only contain for just a few weeks. They always come back and completely overrun my garden. Any advice?
- Do you have tips for success with African violets?
- Why are the needles on my spruce tree turning brown and dropping?
- My lawn is really struggling with the heat and drought. Is there a point when it just won't recover?
- What Are Those Large Round Fungus Balls That Appeared In My Lawn Last Summer?