Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I need to know what is best for killing vines? I have a fence full and I would like to get rid of them.
Rate This FAQ
Most vining plants can be killed with an herbicide containing glyphosate. (RoundUp is the best known brand name). Follow all label directions. Here's a link to a good USU Extension publication about weed control:
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I am purchasing a 30 year old home with three large (15+ feet) blue spruce trees growing in the front yard. I would prefer not to cut them down, is it possible to transplant a large blue spruce in Utah? If so, who would do it and who would want them?
- What's killing Spruce and Pine trees in Utah?
- My blue spruce shrubs are turning brown and look like they are dying. What is wrong?
- What trees are recommended for West Jordan (clay soil).
- I have 30 acres of dry farm high on the west side of cache valley and would like like to cover it with many trees that are likely to survive and will eventually provide shade. What should I plant?
- When is the best time of year to reseed my lawn? The weeds and spurge are out of control. Should I rototill the lawn to remove all the weeds first?
- Our scrub oak is taking over our view, but efforts to trim have resulted in visible cuts and dead branches near the cuts. Do we need a professional, or can it be done well by a lay person?
- I have grass growing in my myrtle(I know it has another name but I can't think of it) and I would like to get out of there. How can I do that without killing the ground cover that I have?