Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I need to know what is best for killing vines? I have a fence full and I would like to get rid of them.
Rate This FAQ
Most vining plants can be killed with an herbicide containing glyphosate. (RoundUp is the best known brand name). Follow all label directions. Here's a link to a good USU Extension publication about weed control:
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- When is the best time of year to reseed my lawn? The weeds and spurge are out of control. Should I rototill the lawn to remove all the weeds first?
- How do I get rid of wild morning glory?
- I have three large Austrian Pine trees that I would like to xeriscape under. Do you have suggestions for low-water use plants that will grow in mostly shady conditions under pine trees?
- we would like to plant a cherry tree in our backyard for the fruit and the shade. what would be the proper kind to purchase,we like sweet cherries.
- I have an infestation of red ants in my retaining wall area where I also have plants. What is the best way to get rid of the red ants so I can weed etc. in that area?
- What is killing the aspen trees in our forests?
- Could you pleae identify the pine-like tree on the north side of our home? The needles are on two sides of the twig rather than on all four sides. They (the needles) are very soft and are dark green. At this time of the year (Sep), the trees bear red berries. The trees are approximately 35 years old and are 12-14 feet tall. Thank you very much for your assistance!
- How late in the fall season can you lay sod in northern Utah?