Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I need to know what is best for killing vines? I have a fence full and I would like to get rid of them.
Rate This FAQ
Most vining plants can be killed with an herbicide containing glyphosate. (RoundUp is the best known brand name). Follow all label directions. Here's a link to a good USU Extension publication about weed control:
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What tasks should I be doing now in my orchard?
- Do you have tips on firewise landscaping?
- Due to the dry season, the weeds are overtaking our lawn. Besides watering, is there a weed killer I can apply when it is so hot? Is there a fertilizer or food that would help it?
- Can you suggest some hardy perennials for my landscape?
- I purchased a white and pink dog wood from the nursery at Lowe's. We planted it according to directions about two weeks ago and I don't see any new growth on it at all yet. I broke off a few small twigs and it is still green. They are only about 4 feet high and were in pots when purchased. There were no leaves on them only bare branches. How long does it take to see if they are growing properly since they are guaranteed if they die. Thank you
- What is killing the aspen trees in our forests?
- I saw a small, dark green, spruce tree planted next to the corner of a home in a nearby neighborhood. Are their dwarf varieties of this tree? It is not an dwarf Alberta Spuce- I have already verified this. If so, what are they called. I would like to find one for my yard.
- we would like to plant a cherry tree in our backyard for the fruit and the shade. what would be the proper kind to purchase,we like sweet cherries.