Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I need to know what is best for killing vines? I have a fence full and I would like to get rid of them.
Rate This FAQ
Most vining plants can be killed with an herbicide containing glyphosate. (RoundUp is the best known brand name). Follow all label directions. Here's a link to a good USU Extension publication about weed control:
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I wanted to find a herbiside for "Puncturevine" and/or "Tribulus Terrestris"...but found no place on your website to look for specific weed(s) and/or the best method to control and eliminiate them. Can you provide me with assistance on this issue?
- I have a 25-foot tall scrub oak that appears to be dying. If it is anthracnose that is killing it, can it be saved? There are some commercial, injectable products that claim success. Is it possible?
- Leaves on my maple tree have turned yellow, but the veins are green. Is this an iron problem?
- How late in the fall season can you lay sod in northern Utah?
- Why do maple tree and burning bush leaf edges turn brown in mid-summer?
- What can I do now to prevent weeds in my lawn?
- How invasive are globe willows? Also, what is the distance they should be from the septic system and water lines, etc?
- How do I know when to pick my fruit?