Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I have a lawn full of spiders. When I go to the flowers beds, probably a 100 spiders run out of the grass and bed. The spiders are about 3/8 of an inch long and dark brown. I would just like to get rid of them. What is the best approach?
Rate This FAQ
These spiders are not harmful to humans. Spiders actually benefit humans by eating harmful insects that injure our grasses and plants that we wish to cultivate. Please be nice to our environment and let the spiders do what they know best. This is a very natural approach.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What can I do now to prevent weeds in my lawn?
- we would like to plant a cherry tree in our backyard for the fruit and the shade. what would be the proper kind to purchase,we like sweet cherries.
- My sycamore tree has brown-reddish spots along the leaf veins. What is it?
- I live in Riverton, and have areas in my lawn that are brown and sparse. I planted the lawn from seed, a Kentucky bluegrass blend I bought from a nursery, at least 10 years ago. It grows well in cooler weather, but by summer it looks dead in patches and is stiff, not soft lawn for the kids to play on. I would like to put down some patch seed, but don't know what kind to use and how is the best way to plant. Do I have to take out the old lawn or can I just sprinkle it on and cover with a little bit of soil. Also, is there any way to control the wide leaf weed that grows throughout my lawn as well as the entire neighborhood?
- We have thousands of little green worms/caterpillars hanging from webs in our trees, eating the leaves til they are bare. What can we do to get rid of them?
- when should i apply a preemregent to control the weed oxalis that is in my lawn? can you reccomend a particular product?
- Due to the dry season, the weeds are overtaking our lawn. Besides watering, is there a weed killer I can apply when it is so hot? Is there a fertilizer or food that would help it?
- Leaves on my maple tree have turned yellow, but the veins are green. Is this an iron problem?