Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I have a lawn full of spiders. When I go to the flowers beds, probably a 100 spiders run out of the grass and bed. The spiders are about 3/8 of an inch long and dark brown. I would just like to get rid of them. What is the best approach?
Rate This FAQ
These spiders are not harmful to humans. Spiders actually benefit humans by eating harmful insects that injure our grasses and plants that we wish to cultivate. Please be nice to our environment and let the spiders do what they know best. This is a very natural approach.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I have several Dwarf Blue Arctic Willows in my yard. This year they were full of some kind of wasp or bee. I waited until winter and the leaves dropped off to see if there was a hive or nest and there does not seem to be one. In looking for the nest I noticed some small black bugs on the wood. What should I do, if anything and are the two pests related in any way?
- I need to know what is best for killing vines? I have a fence full and I would like to get rid of them.
- I notice groups of about 4 or 5 pine needles buried into the flower beds and am wondering what type of bug is pulling them into the ground in the fall. They do not get ther naturally because of the way they are sticking out of the ground. Half buried. I am just wondering what creature this might be and do I need to do something about it?
- I have tall thin Junipers in my backyard. They resemble a Hollywood Juniper but I am not sure of their species. They are 25 years old and have begun to look like they are dying, the needles are turning brown and falling off. Is there anything I can do to save them?
- I am purchasing a 30 year old home with three large (15+ feet) blue spruce trees growing in the front yard. I would prefer not to cut them down, is it possible to transplant a large blue spruce in Utah? If so, who would do it and who would want them?
- We bought a new home with no turf established in the backyard. Do you offer any advice for putting in our own yard?
- There are yellow jackets in my yard, how do I control them?
- When do I cut back my shrubs?