Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I have a climbing rose that I love and would like to take a cutting and start a new plant. What is the best way to do that?
Rate This FAQ
Here is a link to very good information about propagating woody plants, including roses:
Now (early June) that there is some new growth on roses, is a good time of year to take softwood cuttings.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What are some good perennials that flower all summer and do well in Utah?
- When should apple trees be sprayed and how should we go about it. Is there someone in Utah Co. who will come and do it. We have a golden apple tree that produces big, good apples when taken care of.
- I understand you have a service where you email spraying and care schedules to homeowners for home gardens and fruit trees. If so I would like to sign up. Please send me the info. Thanks, Mike
- I am looking for information on when pumkins are ripe.
- My raspberry bushes are gigantic and are not producing berries. How do I prune them to avoid this? Can they be pruned right now or do I wait for Fall?
- When is the best time to plant annual flowers outside?
- Winter Vegetable Gardening
- What herbicide/killer do we use to eradicate "salt cedar" & cheat grass??