Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How much sunlight do my raspberries need?
Rate This FAQ
Raspberries do best in full sun or at least 6-8 hrs of sunlight. They will tolerate light shade. They don't seem to like intense evening sun and so I have found that they do well on the east side of the house or on the east side of a tree that blocks some of the evening sun.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Do you have tips on pickling vegetables?
- Can I grow strawberries in pots? Will they survive winter in pots? Will they produce if they only get afternoon sun? Where can I learn more on this topic?
- A look at gardening catalog terms
- What are some good perennials that flower all summer and do well in Utah?
- When do I harvest my pumpkins or squash?
- I heard there is an organism in garden soil that can be harmful to pregnant women. Is this true?
- How can I store my fresh garden fruits and vegetables?
- I live in Dayton,Id. I seem to have a lot of trouble with blossom end rot on my tomatoes. What could I be doing wrong? To much water not enough or wrong fertilizer? Need suggestions.