Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How much sunlight do my raspberries need?
Rate This FAQ
Raspberries do best in full sun or at least 6-8 hrs of sunlight. They will tolerate light shade. They don't seem to like intense evening sun and so I have found that they do well on the east side of the house or on the east side of a tree that blocks some of the evening sun.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How do I store my summer bulbs?
- I was wondering if you could tell me where to find the planting schedule for Utah. Could you also tell me gardening plants that tend to grow better than others here in Utah? Thank you
- In preparing my soil for vegetable gardening, I've added too much chemical fertilizer. I haven't planted anything yet. Is it too late to fix this?
- when should I spray a cherry tree to get rid of the little white worms. What is the best product to use in controling this problem
- How do I go about planting yams? We have already started the roots forming in a jar of water but need to know how to plant them. Thanks for your response. Duane
- How do I get rid of the subterranean creature(s) (moles?)that pushing up piles of freshly excavated dirt in all my flower beds and into my sprinkler valve boxes?
- I would like to know the cost of nematodes for flower gardens and where I might be able to purchase some or have some mailed to me here in Farmington. Is there somewhere along the Wasatch Front I can purchase this type of nematodes?
- What are some good perennials that flower all summer and do well in Utah?