Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How much sunlight do my raspberries need?
Rate This FAQ
Raspberries do best in full sun or at least 6-8 hrs of sunlight. They will tolerate light shade. They don't seem to like intense evening sun and so I have found that they do well on the east side of the house or on the east side of a tree that blocks some of the evening sun.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What is an effective way to handle squash bugs? This is the second year they have killed all our winter squash plants?
- I want to put pre emergent down on my garden to control weeds and the tomato seeds from last year. The snow has melted. Is now the time and what should I use?
- Our tomato plants are out of control. They have out grown the cages and are taking over the garden. What can we do?
- How do I store my summer bulbs?
- How do I get rid of morning glory?
- This is my first year planting carrots. Should I try to germinate them indoors before planting outside? Also, is it too soon to plant them outside?
- Where can I find a vegetable garden planting schedule guide for the Salt Lake Valley area?
- My garden is infested with what I believe are burrowing wolf spiders. I know that they are not dangerous, but there are a LOT of them and they scare me and keep me from getting my gardening done. Is there a safe way to get rid of them?