Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How much sunlight do my raspberries need?
Rate This FAQ
Raspberries do best in full sun or at least 6-8 hrs of sunlight. They will tolerate light shade. They don't seem to like intense evening sun and so I have found that they do well on the east side of the house or on the east side of a tree that blocks some of the evening sun.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Should I rotate my vegetable crops?
- when should I plaint string beans
- I planted a garden last year and some animal kept eating it and we didn't yield anything from it. Aside from putting a fence around the garden is there anything else I could do?
- A look at gardening catalog terms
- What do I do about squash bugs?
- We have been putting the dog poop in the composte pile. Is this going to be bad for our composte or for our garden?
- When do I harvest my pumpkins or squash?
- I found a spider in my garden among some weeds that matches the description of a black widow except it has three distinct white dots on its back.