Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How much sunlight do my raspberries need?
Rate This FAQ
Raspberries do best in full sun or at least 6-8 hrs of sunlight. They will tolerate light shade. They don't seem to like intense evening sun and so I have found that they do well on the east side of the house or on the east side of a tree that blocks some of the evening sun.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- do ants eat one another?
- I planted 2 plum trees several years ago. The 3rd year I had a huge crop. The next 2 years the leaves had what I think is peach leaf curl or at least that's how it made the leaves look. I sprayed both years with no improvement. This year I've also sprayed but after blossoming, the leafing is very sickly, the leaves done even really form, they just make tiny clusters of pale spikes that look like tiny curled leaves. Is there anything I can so short of digging them out? Can they be saved or I am better off just starting from scratch? How to I make sure what is there doesn't contaminate the new trees? Thanks.
- I have a climbing rose that I love and would like to take a cutting and start a new plant. What is the best way to do that?
- I left my carrots in the ground over winter this year without mulching them. Now it is May and they have resumed growing. We pulled a few out and, other than a little bit of woodiness they seem to be okay. Is it safe to eat carrots that have been left so long in the ground with no mulch?
- Our tomato plants are out of control. They have out grown the cages and are taking over the garden. What can we do?
- Earlier this season we sprayed with Dursban, can we still eat the fruit?
- I live in Dayton,Id. I seem to have a lot of trouble with blossom end rot on my tomatoes. What could I be doing wrong? To much water not enough or wrong fertilizer? Need suggestions.
- When can I plant peas? Should the peas be soaked before planting them?