Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How much sunlight do my raspberries need?
Rate This FAQ
Raspberries do best in full sun or at least 6-8 hrs of sunlight. They will tolerate light shade. They don't seem to like intense evening sun and so I have found that they do well on the east side of the house or on the east side of a tree that blocks some of the evening sun.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I have heard that some of my tomatoes have tomato blight. What is it and how do identify it? The leaves on the plants curl and then the plant dies. However, the fruit still sets and matures as the plant is dying.
- Putting more color in your landscape
- When do I pick my watermelon?
- Do you have tips for growing water lilies?
- Do you have information on average last spring freeze dates in Utah?
- They sell blueberry bushes at Costco. Can they grow in Utah and if so what kind of soil prep is needed?
- Our tomato plants are out of control. They have out grown the cages and are taking over the garden. What can we do?
- We just moved to Davis County and want to plant our first garden. What things will grow well? What should we avoid? When should we plant? Any other basic tips about our area would be appreciated.