Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How much sunlight do my raspberries need?
Rate This FAQ
Raspberries do best in full sun or at least 6-8 hrs of sunlight. They will tolerate light shade. They don't seem to like intense evening sun and so I have found that they do well on the east side of the house or on the east side of a tree that blocks some of the evening sun.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- We have been putting the dog poop in the composte pile. Is this going to be bad for our composte or for our garden?
- How can I store my fresh garden fruits and vegetables?
- I have some pumpkins that are still green (October 9th). Is there any way they will become ripe?
- What are some good perennials that flower all summer and do well in Utah?
- This is my first year planting carrots. Should I try to germinate them indoors before planting outside? Also, is it too soon to plant them outside?
- Do you have nutrient information on fall vegetables?
- Tomato Questions Answered
- How do I control field bind weed?