Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
why wont my lawnmower engine run without a blade on it how do i make run
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What Are Those Large Round Fungus Balls That Appeared In My Lawn Last Summer?
- I want to make a portion of my yard a 0scape environment. How do I prepare the area so that the grass/weeds to not take over? What tools will I need to make the soil acceptable? What time of year is best to plant new plants for this area?
- Do you have tips for newly planted trees?
- I live at an elevation of 6000ft. I am West of Cedar City in the mountains. I would like to know, what is the best low water and high traffic grass I should plant. I would like the type of grass that will stay green as early and as long as possible as well. Thank You Also, any good shade varieties?
- What is killing the aspen trees in our forests?
- I live in South Jordan. 4 1/2 years ago I started watering my yard with gray water (irrigation) due to the cost of water. Since that time I have lost 6 red twig dogwoods, 7 blue arctic willows,3 spireas, a pine tree and a Japanese maple. Everything else does not look good (other trees, bushes and perennials). In the spring it all starts out green but by June everything has brown edges on yellowing leaves and the trees have several dead branches. Could the gray water be the culprit? Everything was at least 6 years old, lush, and healthy until I changed my water. I am afraid I will lose everything else this summer if I don't find a cure for this. I could you use some answers. Thank you.
- I have a large Pinion pine that we trimmed back the lower branches on last fall, The grass is not doing well there due to limited light, could I add a flower bed there instead, and if so what type of plants would do well in my VERY clay soil. Also isnt' there something about not planting flowers over/next to a tree trunk? thanks
- Yesterday I applied "Scotts Turf Builder Plus 2 Weed Control" to my lawn. Unfortunately, I had the drop spreader set incorrectly. As a result I later discovered that I had accidently applied 4-5 times as much fertizer as specified on the bag. Will this damage the lawn? Is there anything I can do to prevent damage?