Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
why wont my lawnmower engine run without a blade on it how do i make run
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How invasive are globe willows? Also, what is the distance they should be from the septic system and water lines, etc?
- I purchased a white and pink dog wood from the nursery at Lowe's. We planted it according to directions about two weeks ago and I don't see any new growth on it at all yet. I broke off a few small twigs and it is still green. They are only about 4 feet high and were in pots when purchased. There were no leaves on them only bare branches. How long does it take to see if they are growing properly since they are guaranteed if they die. Thank you
- Do you test soil?
- Our grass is dying and we suspect a worm/grub problem since we have seen some yellowish worms come up when we have raked the thatch layer. When is the best time to treat to kill the worms? What is best to kill them if we don't know exactly what species they are? How long after treatment can we prepare and plant new grass seed?
- Do you have tips for edging my lawn?
- I have large steep slop in my backyard. I would like to plant a ground cover from seed. Is this possible. If so what kind would be best to keep weeds and bay, grow quickly and look appealing? I was wonder if Vinca Major or St johns wart would work? Thanks for your time Milt
- Could you pleae identify the pine-like tree on the north side of our home? The needles are on two sides of the twig rather than on all four sides. They (the needles) are very soft and are dark green. At this time of the year (Sep), the trees bear red berries. The trees are approximately 35 years old and are 12-14 feet tall. Thank you very much for your assistance!
- We have a large pine tree in our yard that looks like it is dying. Can someone from extension come and look at it and tell me if it is dying or if this summer's heat has just caused it to withdraw in. It gets south and west sunlight all day long. Thanks