Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
why wont my lawnmower engine run without a blade on it how do i make run
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Is it healthy for Kentucky Bluegrass to be kept at a cutting height of 2 inches if a reel mower (as opposed to a mower with rotary blades) is used?
- I want to switch my current lawn (bluegrass with some bermudagrass infestation) to a low-water and low-growth grass. I have a front lawn that's in shade most of the day, and the back lawn is mostly in sun. Will dwarf tall fescue work in this situation? Do you have any recommendations for the best DTF variety(s) to use? Also, will the bermudagrass be able to survive on less water and compete with the fescue?
- What are the best shade trees to plant in syracuse? Is it true that if they are fast growing they tend to break easily? Is that common or am I worrying to much about that?
- I sodded my back yard 3 years ago with RTF. It has not held up well, especially in the higher traffic areas where it is completely dead. Any suggestions?
- My sycamore tree has brown-reddish spots along the leaf veins. What is it?
- I have many large 20-25 feet scrub oak trees on my property. I would like to thin and prune them from the tops in order for them to look like the lower scrub oak I have seen in the area, about 10-15 feet. How low can I cut them from their tops without injuring them and what is the best time of year to do so?
- When will my flowering shrubs bloom, and when should I prune them and my evergreens?
- We planted a new yard with several pine trees this last Fall - including sub-alpine, a young cedar, douglas fir, and a couple of sequioa .... along with the traditional small conifer bushes. With the recent wind and the sensitivies of the sub-alpines and sequoia I wanted to be sure that I fertilized, etc., a needed (watered them a little today due to strong winds).