Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I have been searching for a Globe Maple (globosum) for my landscape. I can't find this tree anywhere and I am quite desperate and would appreciate any help you could give me in locating one.
Rate This FAQ
There are several different maple species with cultivars called "Globosum." They include Norway Maple, Red Maple, and Sugar Maple. If you are in Utah, the tree you want is: Acer platanoides "Globosum" (Norway Maple variety Globosum). If you can't find it in stock, you should be able to go to any full-service nursery and ask them to order one for you."
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Do you have tips on early spring lawn and yard care?
- Last October we purchased three 7-foot pine trees from a nursery. We planted them successfully in our yard. I just noticed this weekend that some of the branches towards the bottom look like they're dying (turning color, appear to be drying out). Is this normal after winter? Or would it be a sign that the trees haven't received enough water during the winter?
- What can you tell me about Turtle Grass--value, strengths, weaknesses, how and where to plant, etc?
- Will the Prairie cultivar of Buffalo grass do well in the Grantsville (Tooele County) area? If not, which grass would be best for a new home? My goal is to conserve water and minimize the number of mowings each summer. Also would you recommed Meyer Zoysia grass for this area?
- How do i get rid of morning glory?
- How often should I use the mulching blade in my mower? Is every time I mow OK?