Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Is there a way to can something that has cooked eggs in it (like lemon curd) and store it safely, unrefridgerated, like bottled jam. (Not just storing it for 2-3 weeks in the fridge.)
Rate This FAQ
Freezing lemon curd: Canning lemon curd:
Freezing lemon curd:
Canning lemon curd:
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How do I keep my family from getting sick from food poisoning?
- Do you have tips for safe home canning of tomatoes and salsa?
- Do you have suggestions for nutritious brown bag lunches?
- What can you tell me about the new dietary guidelines?
- Do habanero peppers ripen on the vine?
- Do you have tips on cooking for one?
- I left a pot of soup out after dinner last night; I went to bed and forgot about it. Is it safe to eat if I boil the soup really hard for a long time?
- I'm in the middle of baking cookies, the recipe calls for baking powder and I am out. Is there a substitute?