Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Is there a way to can something that has cooked eggs in it (like lemon curd) and store it safely, unrefridgerated, like bottled jam. (Not just storing it for 2-3 weeks in the fridge.)
Rate This FAQ
Freezing lemon curd: Canning lemon curd:
Freezing lemon curd:
Canning lemon curd:
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I heard products with hydrogenated fats are bad for you. What are hydrogenated fats and can I eat them?
- Are Artificial Sweeteners Safe?
- Do you have tips on how I can use cranberries during the holidays?
- Can I have my pumpkin and eat it too?
- How safe are home canned quick breads?
- Can you substitute cooking oil for shortening/lard in a cake recipe in equal parts?
- Do you have tips on food safety after a flood?
- Do you have tips to help prevent dehydration?