Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Is there a way to can something that has cooked eggs in it (like lemon curd) and store it safely, unrefridgerated, like bottled jam. (Not just storing it for 2-3 weeks in the fridge.)
Rate This FAQ
Freezing lemon curd: Canning lemon curd:
Freezing lemon curd:
Canning lemon curd:
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Are steam canners safe to use?
- does 1 tablespoon make 2 teaspoons
- The power went out, is the food in my refrigerator/freezer still o.k. to eat?
- I want to cover and leave carrots in the ground during the winter. How do I keep mice out of them?
- Is it safe to defrost meat on the counter?
- I was eating a pear when I noticed a small white worm about 1/4 of an inch long with a black dot on the end or head of it . Am I going to get sick? I was able to see one but not sure if there were 2 and maybe I ate one. What should I do?
- Do you have information on freezer meals?
- Do you have tips to help prevent dehydration?