Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Is there a way to can something that has cooked eggs in it (like lemon curd) and store it safely, unrefridgerated, like bottled jam. (Not just storing it for 2-3 weeks in the fridge.)
Rate This FAQ
Freezing lemon curd: Canning lemon curd:
Freezing lemon curd:
Canning lemon curd:
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How do I get rid of the flour weevils that I have in my kitchen without destroying all of my boxed mixes, etc. I know I've got to spray something but is there anything that will leave the food safe for consumption?
- My turkey brining recipe calls for 4 juniper berries crushed in the brine. Can I use the berries from my yard shrubs for this purpose?
- Do you have tips on safe food handling techniques?
- How many Tablespoons in a cup, quarts in a peck, etc.?
- What is being done to promote healthy eating in schools?
- Can a Person safely eat the head of any venomous snake? If not, why?
- Can I use a wood cutting board?
- Are the berries on a Lodense Privet poisonous?