Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Is there a way to can something that has cooked eggs in it (like lemon curd) and store it safely, unrefridgerated, like bottled jam. (Not just storing it for 2-3 weeks in the fridge.)
Rate This FAQ
Freezing lemon curd: Canning lemon curd:
Freezing lemon curd:
Canning lemon curd:
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- As I've grown older I've lost my appetite, can I get it back?
- Do you have a safe tomato salsa recipe that incorporates green peppers?
- How do I get rid of the flour weevils that I have in my kitchen without destroying all of my boxed mixes, etc. I know I've got to spray something but is there anything that will leave the food safe for consumption?
- How safe are herbal medicines?
- I live in Provo Canyon and want a peach tree that grows big, wonderful, juicy, beautiful peaches (not so much for canning but for deserts). Do you have a recommendation?
- I am going out of the country for a few years and will be unable to purchase powdered sugar and also tomato paste where I will be living. Is there a way I can make these things myself using very basic products?
- I'm in the middle of baking cookies, the recipe calls for baking powder and I am out. Is there a substitute?
- I am making candy and it isn't working. I heard you need to make an altitude adjustment to your thermometer, how do I do that?