Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Is there a way to can something that has cooked eggs in it (like lemon curd) and store it safely, unrefridgerated, like bottled jam. (Not just storing it for 2-3 weeks in the fridge.)
Rate This FAQ
Freezing lemon curd: Canning lemon curd:
Freezing lemon curd:
Canning lemon curd:
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I have uncooked steak that's been in the fridge for about 1 week. Is it safe to cook & eat it now?
- Does anyone have any idea what a size #2-1/2 can is? I have an old recipe that calls for this size and I am lost! Thanks for your help.
- Will you please send me a recipe for pesto?
- How can I eat healthier at fast food restaurants?
- How can I ensure that my drinking water is safe?
- I baked a German Chocolate cake yesterday that after baking and cooling slightly, you poke holes and put sweetened condensed milk in the holes, then you put a jar of butterscotch caramel topping on. I forgot to put it in the refrigerator before going to bed. Is is okay to eat? It doesn't have the Cool Whip on top yet.
- Do you have a safe tomato salsa recipe that incorporates green peppers?
- Can you substitute cooking oil for shortening/lard in a cake recipe in equal parts?