Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Is there a way to can something that has cooked eggs in it (like lemon curd) and store it safely, unrefridgerated, like bottled jam. (Not just storing it for 2-3 weeks in the fridge.)
Rate This FAQ
Freezing lemon curd: Canning lemon curd:
Freezing lemon curd:
Canning lemon curd:
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I baked a German Chocolate cake yesterday that after baking and cooling slightly, you poke holes and put sweetened condensed milk in the holes, then you put a jar of butterscotch caramel topping on. I forgot to put it in the refrigerator before going to bed. Is is okay to eat? It doesn't have the Cool Whip on top yet.
- I just prepared chicken and spilled juices on the counter, how do I sanitize the countertop?
- Is it safe to defrost meat on the counter?
- I am making candy and it isn't working. I heard you need to make an altitude adjustment to your thermometer, how do I do that?
- Are Artificial Sweeteners Safe?
- Can you substitute cooking oil for shortening/lard in a cake recipe in equal parts?
- What happens if you make and use a product that had weevils? Will you get sick?
- What's round and orange, has a wicked smile and great health benefits?