Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Is there a way to can something that has cooked eggs in it (like lemon curd) and store it safely, unrefridgerated, like bottled jam. (Not just storing it for 2-3 weeks in the fridge.)
Rate This FAQ
Freezing lemon curd: Canning lemon curd:
Freezing lemon curd:
Canning lemon curd:
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I am making candy and it isn't working. I heard you need to make an altitude adjustment to your thermometer, how do I do that?
- Do you have tips on cooking for one?
- Is it safe to store food in their cans in the refrigerator?
- How can I eat healthier at fast food restaurants?
- Do you have tips on safe food handling techniques?
- The power went out, is the food in my refrigerator/freezer still o.k. to eat?
- Does anyone have any idea what a size #2-1/2 can is? I have an old recipe that calls for this size and I am lost! Thanks for your help.
- Is tomato soup and tomato sauce safe to eat if they squirt out of the can when they are opened?