Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Is there a way to can something that has cooked eggs in it (like lemon curd) and store it safely, unrefridgerated, like bottled jam. (Not just storing it for 2-3 weeks in the fridge.)
Rate This FAQ
Freezing lemon curd: Canning lemon curd:
Freezing lemon curd:
Canning lemon curd:
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How long can I keep leftovers in the refrigerator?
- Do you have tips on food safety after a flood?
- What is the nutritional value of pickled vegetables and how much vit C etc is saved?
- Do you have information on freezer meals?
- I have a recipe for chili sauce that has tomatoes, onion, sugar, and spices. After it has cooked down, I just put it in hot jars and put the canning lids on. Is that okay, or do I need to process in a boiling water bath?
- Would you answer some questions about food irradation?
- Is it possible to grow blueberries in Utah County? If so, what do I need to do to help them thrive?
- Is it safe to store food in their cans in the refrigerator?