Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Is there a way to can something that has cooked eggs in it (like lemon curd) and store it safely, unrefridgerated, like bottled jam. (Not just storing it for 2-3 weeks in the fridge.)
Rate This FAQ
Freezing lemon curd: Canning lemon curd:
Freezing lemon curd:
Canning lemon curd:
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Do you have tips on safe food handling techniques?
- Are Artificial Sweeteners Safe?
- The power went out, is the food in my refrigerator/freezer still o.k. to eat?
- Would you answer some questions about food irradation?
- The nectarines on my tree are not round and smooth; they are lumpy. Is there something I need to do for the tree?
- Would like to know how many drops in one ounce of water equals how many parts per million? Or quart ect.
- My turkey brining recipe calls for 4 juniper berries crushed in the brine. Can I use the berries from my yard shrubs for this purpose?
- Do you have tips for safe home canning of tomatoes and salsa?