Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Is there a way to can something that has cooked eggs in it (like lemon curd) and store it safely, unrefridgerated, like bottled jam. (Not just storing it for 2-3 weeks in the fridge.)
Rate This FAQ
Freezing lemon curd: Canning lemon curd:
Freezing lemon curd:
Canning lemon curd:
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Do you have tips on safe food handling techniques?
- Can you substitute cooking oil for shortening/lard in a cake recipe in equal parts?
- How do I get rid of the flour weevils that I have in my kitchen without destroying all of my boxed mixes, etc. I know I've got to spray something but is there anything that will leave the food safe for consumption?
- How long can I keep meat, poultry, vegetables, etc. in the freezer?
- How many tomatoes, potatoes, etc. in a pound?
- I heard products with hydrogenated fats are bad for you. What are hydrogenated fats and can I eat them?
- I just prepared chicken and spilled juices on the counter, how do I sanitize the countertop?
- What's round and orange, has a wicked smile and great health benefits?