Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Is there a way to can something that has cooked eggs in it (like lemon curd) and store it safely, unrefridgerated, like bottled jam. (Not just storing it for 2-3 weeks in the fridge.)
Rate This FAQ
Freezing lemon curd: Canning lemon curd:
Freezing lemon curd:
Canning lemon curd:
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How many tomatoes, potatoes, etc. in a pound?
- Do you have tips on cooking for one?
- Is it safe to store food in their cans in the refrigerator?
- What's round and orange, has a wicked smile and great health benefits?
- How long can I keep meat, poultry, vegetables, etc. in the freezer?
- What happens if you make and use a product that had weevils? Will you get sick?
- I am making candy and it isn't working. I heard you need to make an altitude adjustment to your thermometer, how do I do that?
- Do you have tips for safe home canning of tomatoes and salsa?