Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Is there a way to can something that has cooked eggs in it (like lemon curd) and store it safely, unrefridgerated, like bottled jam. (Not just storing it for 2-3 weeks in the fridge.)
Rate This FAQ
Freezing lemon curd: Canning lemon curd:
Freezing lemon curd:
Canning lemon curd:
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I have a recipe for chili sauce that has tomatoes, onion, sugar, and spices. After it has cooked down, I just put it in hot jars and put the canning lids on. Is that okay, or do I need to process in a boiling water bath?
- What is being done to promote healthy eating in schools?
- Can I have my pumpkin and eat it too?
- I have uncooked steak that's been in the fridge for about 1 week. Is it safe to cook & eat it now?
- I'm in the middle of baking cookies, the recipe calls for baking powder and I am out. Is there a substitute?
- How safe are herbal medicines?
- How can I ensure that my drinking water is safe?
- What happens if you make and use a product that had weevils? Will you get sick?