Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Is there a way to can something that has cooked eggs in it (like lemon curd) and store it safely, unrefridgerated, like bottled jam. (Not just storing it for 2-3 weeks in the fridge.)
Rate This FAQ
Freezing lemon curd: Canning lemon curd:
Freezing lemon curd:
Canning lemon curd:
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Would you answer some questions about food irradation?
- As I've grown older I've lost my appetite, can I get it back?
- How do you read the code on canned goods to determine the expiration date?
- What's round and orange, has a wicked smile and great health benefits?
- Can you substitute cooking oil for shortening/lard in a cake recipe in equal parts?
- I just prepared chicken and spilled juices on the counter, how do I sanitize the countertop?
- what is the best way to clean whole wheat? I am living in Korea and have purchased some wheat that appears to need cleaning, but I don't know how to do it/
- Can I have my pumpkin and eat it too?