Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Is there a way to can something that has cooked eggs in it (like lemon curd) and store it safely, unrefridgerated, like bottled jam. (Not just storing it for 2-3 weeks in the fridge.)
Rate This FAQ
Freezing lemon curd: Canning lemon curd:
Freezing lemon curd:
Canning lemon curd:
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What happens if you make and use a product that had weevils? Will you get sick?
- Can you substitute cooking oil for shortening/lard in a cake recipe in equal parts?
- Do you have recipes for cooking pumpkin?
- What's round and orange, has a wicked smile and great health benefits?
- Is it safe to defrost meat on the counter?
- Is tomato soup and tomato sauce safe to eat if they squirt out of the can when they are opened?
- How can I make sure my eggs are safe?
- Does anyone have any idea what a size #2-1/2 can is? I have an old recipe that calls for this size and I am lost! Thanks for your help.