Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Is there a way to can something that has cooked eggs in it (like lemon curd) and store it safely, unrefridgerated, like bottled jam. (Not just storing it for 2-3 weeks in the fridge.)
Rate This FAQ
Freezing lemon curd: Canning lemon curd:
Freezing lemon curd:
Canning lemon curd:
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Is it safe to store food in their cans in the refrigerator?
- what is the best way to clean whole wheat? I am living in Korea and have purchased some wheat that appears to need cleaning, but I don't know how to do it/
- What's round and orange, has a wicked smile and great health benefits?
- Can a Person safely eat the head of any venomous snake? If not, why?
- As I've grown older I've lost my appetite, can I get it back?
- Can you substitute cooking oil for shortening/lard in a cake recipe in equal parts?
- How long can I keep meat, poultry, vegetables, etc. in the freezer?
- I am going out of the country for a few years and will be unable to purchase powdered sugar and also tomato paste where I will be living. Is there a way I can make these things myself using very basic products?