Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Is there a way to can something that has cooked eggs in it (like lemon curd) and store it safely, unrefridgerated, like bottled jam. (Not just storing it for 2-3 weeks in the fridge.)
Rate This FAQ
Freezing lemon curd: Canning lemon curd:
Freezing lemon curd:
Canning lemon curd:
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Would like to know how many drops in one ounce of water equals how many parts per million? Or quart ect.
- Should I worry about pesticides on fruits and vegetables?
- Do you have tips on food safety after a flood?
- Do you have tips for safe home canning of tomatoes and salsa?
- How do you read the code on canned goods to determine the expiration date?
- Do you have recipes for cooking pumpkin?
- What happens if you make and use a product that had weevils? Will you get sick?
- I made an apple pumpkin butter and processed it as instructed for 10 minutes in a water bath. There are air bubbles that appeared after processing. The lids have sealed and there were no other problems. Should it still be safe to store and eat?