Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Is there a way to can something that has cooked eggs in it (like lemon curd) and store it safely, unrefridgerated, like bottled jam. (Not just storing it for 2-3 weeks in the fridge.)
Rate This FAQ
Freezing lemon curd: Canning lemon curd:
Freezing lemon curd:
Canning lemon curd:
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Do you have information on freezer meals?
- Is it safe to store food in their cans in the refrigerator?
- What is the effect of irradiation on food packaging, especially on p.v.c?
- Should I worry about pesticides on fruits and vegetables?
- What happens if you make and use a product that had weevils? Will you get sick?
- The nectarines on my tree are not round and smooth; they are lumpy. Is there something I need to do for the tree?
- How can I make sure my eggs are safe?
- What is being done to promote healthy eating in schools?