Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Is there a way to can something that has cooked eggs in it (like lemon curd) and store it safely, unrefridgerated, like bottled jam. (Not just storing it for 2-3 weeks in the fridge.)
Rate This FAQ
Freezing lemon curd: Canning lemon curd:
Freezing lemon curd:
Canning lemon curd:
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How can I encourage nutritious eating habits in my preschooler?
- Are the berries on a Lodense Privet poisonous?
- How can I ensure that my drinking water is safe?
- Do you have a safe tomato salsa recipe that incorporates green peppers?
- I am making candy and it isn't working. I heard you need to make an altitude adjustment to your thermometer, how do I do that?
- How do I keep my family from getting sick from food poisoning?
- Do you have tips to help prevent dehydration?
- Can you substitute cooking oil for shortening/lard in a cake recipe in equal parts?