Ask a Question
1 to 24 of 24 « ‹ › »
- How can I protect my raspberries from insect pests?
- How do I protect my zukes and cukes from the annual onslaught of squash bugs?
- I found a spider in my garden among some weeds that matches the description of a black widow except it has three distinct white dots on its back.
- I started my Basil from seed and they were doing great, now something is eating them. The plants outside and inside. One insect looks like a nat the other one has feelers out front and is very small and fast. What should I spray them with? Should I use bark around them?
- What causes plants to look dirty and lose their green color during the heat of the summer? One culprit is spider mites.
- What's eating your raspberries besides you?
- How can I control the large numbers of insects congregating on the exterior of my house?
- I have 1/8 inch long, tiny beetle looking bugs in all of my light fixtures. Do you know what they might be and how I would get rid of them?
- I have gnats flying around my house which seem to be coming from my potted plants. What can I do to control these insects?
- Small black ants have been invading my kitchen. How do I get rid of them?
- How can I control earwigs in my home and garden?
- How do I keep lady bugs out of my house? Also, how do I keep out Asian Beetles?
- I want to plant raspberries in my garden next spring but am confused. Which does better in Cache Valley: summer- or fall-bearing? The USU pub on raspberry production (HG/2004-16) says plant only Haida or Malling Joy, but I haven't found anything about these species on the web. Is this statement still valid? If so, are they fall- or summer-bearing? If not, what is your species suggestion?
- I have a young peach tree that has a bug on it I can't identify. It's a flying beetle type insect...black wings and red head. There isn't any fruit on the tree of course. The bugs are on the leaves but don't seem to be eating the leaves. They fly around the tree and are not constantly there. They seem to come and go. Any ideas?
- We have a lot of pill bugs in our vegetable garden and strawberries. How can we get rid of them?
- We have flying, black bugs with orange/red spots by the eyes. They are all over our year old peach trees. Do you have any idea what they could be and how we can get rid of them?
- How can I keep my pears and apples worm free?
- How do I keep the little white worms out of my cherries?
- How do I protect my peach trees from insects?
- We have a horrible locust infestation, which I can't find any news about - all of the scrub oak are defoliated. Is this common? Will the trees recover- new leaves this year? I have found them on fruit trees and washed them off - are they just passing through? Any other info on them?