Ask a Question
1 to 13 of 13 « ‹ › »
- Are Artificial Sweeteners Safe?
- Can you substitute cooking oil for shortening/lard in a cake recipe in equal parts?
- Do you have tips for dealing with lactose intolerance?
- Do you have tips on how I can use cranberries during the holidays?
- Do you have tips to help prevent dehydration?
- How can I eat healthier at fast food restaurants?
- How safe are herbal medicines?
- What can you tell me about the new dietary guidelines?
- What is the nutritional value of pickled vegetables and how much vit C etc is saved?
- What's round and orange, has a wicked smile and great health benefits?
- When the calories are listed on a food product, is that "as is" being unprepared or is that prepared? For example, bacon might list a 2 slice portion at 100 calories?
- Will you please send me a recipe for pesto?