Ask a Question
1 to 10 of 10 « ‹ › »
- Are pine needles a good top mulch or addition to my compost pile? Others have said pine needles are poisonous. I live in Washington Terrace and my soil is sandy by nature.
- My squash plants turned white and wilted this summer. What happened?
- I'm planning on using Imidan on my fruit trees. I would like to use a sprayer, but all the application information I've found is in lbs per acre. How much Imidan should I use per gallon.
- My raspberries and red and very sweet and now I have found thread-like worms on the fruit (about 2-4 in a bowl) when washing. What are they and how do I treat the fruits? They are black or grayish and threadlike and about 1/ to 2/3 of an inch long.
- My pear tree has dead stems that curl downward. What is happening?
- What is causing the holes in my peach and cherry trees?
- What is killing my lawn? It was fine in the spring, and now this summer, it is looking dead in patchy spots.
- What is killing the aspen trees in our forests?
- Why are the needles on my spruce tree turning brown and dropping?