Homebuyer Course Certificate
Welcome to the Homebuyer Education Course with Certificate.
This course provides HUD-approved curriculum and is offered in partnership with the Utah State University Family Life Center, a HUD-approved housing counseling agency. Before registering, please contact your lender or homebuyer assistance administrator to make sure an Online Homebuyer Course is permissible to meet the requirements of your loan or grant. Once you have registered and begun the course, your money will not be refunded if you find out the online course certificate will not qualify for your particular program.
You will need to complete the following steps to receive a certificate of completion.
- Register for the course. The fee is $45 per household. If you have questions about registration, please email
us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (801) 477-7391.
- Begin the course.
- Email a request for the final exam to email@example.com
- Complete the exam and submit it to our office by email or fax (385-468-4823).
- A certificate, stating the course is HUD approved, will be issued to the email that
was provided at registration. Please allow 2 business days for the certificate to
- OPTIONAL: Schedule a complimentary pre-purchase consultation with a financial counselor.
Pre-purchase counseling is provided by our partner, the Utah State University Family Life Center. Instructions for scheduling an appointment will be provided with the certificate.
The USU Extension office will close for all U.S. National Holidays. Any requests received during this time, or outside regular business hours, will be addressed within three business days following the request.