The new USU Food Product Innovation Center features a
complete food kitchen and processing facility. The FPIC is available for faculty, student, and Utah food entrepreneur use. The FPIC kitchen is available for research and development only - no production.
Resources for Utah Food Producers
- Utah Specialty Food Newsgroup - sponsored by the U.S.U. FPIC. Info-Join
- The Utah's Own program was established to create a consumer culture of choosing Utah products at grocery stores, restaurants; everywhere consumers shop.
- Utah Specialty Food Assn. (contact)
- Utah Food Co-packers (more coming soon)
- Bowles Packaging, West Jordan, UT
- Shepherd Foods, Spanish Fork, UT
- please send co-packers to add to this list
- Utah Dept. Ag & Food - PH#
- Food Safety - Karen Creswick
- Label Assistance - Claudia Gale
- UDAF Marketing - Jed Christenson
- UDAF Organic Program - Seth Winterton