- Better Process Control School (not scheduled)
U.S.U. sponsors a BPCS approximately once every other year.
The last workshop was held in Logan, UT Dec, 2005. You can
here for other locations scheduled throughout the
- Food Safety-Sanitation (1.5 days - not
Prerequisite food safety programs: including Good
Manufacturing Practices, Sanitation, and Standard Operating
- HACCP (3 days - February)
This course focuses on the seven key principles of HACCP
development. Participants will learn how to create a HACCP
program for their own operation.
- Safe Manufacture of Jerky (1.5 days -
August 2006 - not scheduled for 2007)
- Sensory 101 (1.5 days - August 2008)
This workshop is for small food businesses to learn methods of
sensory analysis of their food products (Logan, UT).
- Cheese-making (USU Western Dairy Center)
Industrial Cheese-makers course (Feb 2009) and
Artisan Cheese-makers Course (March 2009)
- Meat and Poultry Processing at Retail