It's not too early to prepare for the Emery County Fair!
Fair Dates: July 30-August 1
4-H County Fair Exhibit Rules
- 4-H Fair Exhibits will be accepted on July 28th from 10 a.m.-6 p.m. at the Emery County Recreation Building
- Produce, flower arrangements, and other fresh exhibits will be accepted on Wednesday, July 29 until 10:50 a.m.
- Judging will begin at 11 am— NO 4-H exhibits will be accepted after that
- No school projects will be accepted as fair projects unless it is registered as a 4-H project
- All home canned products will need to have a label attached to the jar or bag it was preserved in. Those without labels will be accepted for display only and will not be judged
A form listing all projects for each individual will be at the USU Extension Office prior to the fair. Please come in and fill out the form for each child. This will speed up the process when you bring in your exhibits for the fair.
Please complete your enrollment or update your current enrollment before July. If you have questions, please contact the USU Extension office in Castle Dale. Call 435-381-3539. If you have open class exhibits, please contact the Emery County Recreation Office.
Volunteers are needed to set up and take down the 4-H portion of the county fair. Please contact our office at (435) 381-2381 if you are interested in volunteering!
Extension is a cooperative program between
Our focus is to provide unbiased research-based educational programs that will enhance the quality of life for the citizens of the county. This website will focus on programs, services and publications available at the Emery County Extension Office.