Did you know that average home water use ranges from 30 to over 100 gallons per person per day? A large amount of water can be saved by simple measures such as fixing leaks, installing low water use fixtures and appliances and altering behavior. Below you will find information, links to publications and other web sites to help you conserve water in your home.
- Home water saving methods, a publication from Washington State University
- Water Conservation in the Home.
Related web sites on home (indoor) water conservation
- The Utah House.
- H2Ouse - Water Saver Home.
- Water conservation tips from the city of Austin, Texas.
- Tips from the Sustainable Building Sourcebook.
- Urban water conservation from the city of Albuquerque, New Mexico.
- American Red Cross indoor and outdoor drought tips.
- Water - Use it Wisely.