We are thrilled for you to join us for the 2019 USU Extension Annual Conference at the new Cache County Fairgrounds Event Center in Logan. All faculty members with Extension funding are expected to attend our annual conference.
- Pre-Conference Workshops: Tuesday, February 26
- Main Conference: Wednesday, February 27 - Thursday, February 28
- Keynote Speaker Brad Barton
- USU vs San Diego State Men’s Basketball Game, Tuesday, February 26 at 7:30PM (optional)
- Mini Grant and Water Grant Activity Booths
- Specialists Tables and Intern Posters
- Designathon Preview
As a reminder, annual conference is for Extension faculty and those running programs. Program Coordinators that are interested in attending should talk with their supervisor to determine if the topics are relevant and if there is sufficient funding for them to attend.
The early registration fee is $100 and it will include lunch and pm break on Wednesday and lunch and am break on Thursday. After January 28, it increases to $130. Any registrations after February 15 will not include meals. We will waive the registration fee for any USU department heads that would like to attend to support their Extension faculty. Please contact Tammy Firth before you register for your discount code.