Cache County 4-H Youth Programs
...for my club, my community and my world!
- 4-H Registration process for new members and to re-enroll for the new year
- Online event registration through 4-Honline.com
- Medical, Photo Release, Code of Conduct event form
- Cache County 4-H Program/Activity Financial Assistance Policy
Cache County 4-H Teen Council
- Currently enrolled in 9th-12th grades
- Interested in Leadership and Service
- Enthusiastic about 4-H
- Attend activities
- Encourage others youth to join 4-H
Cache County 4-H Ambassadors
Qualifications for Cache County Ambassadors:
· Currently enrolled in 4th – 12th grades
· Enrolled in 4-H for at least one years
· Active in local club
· Enthusiastic about 4-H
· Have time to fulfill County Ambassador role
· Willing to attend Ambassador Orientation and planning meetings
· Willing to serve in Ambassador roles when asked
Duties of County Ambassadors
· Attend Ambassador Orientation and planning sessions
· Recruit new members and help organize new clubs
· Represent 4-H in a public relations role
· Promote 4-H with potential members, parents and general public
· Help conduct 4-H events
· Organize 4-H promotion activities
· Develop personal leadership skills and self-confidence
· Encourage financial support for 4-H
Upcoming 4-H Youth Programs and Events
4-H Youth Programs Registration is due
The 4-H year runs from October 1 to September 30 each year. The $5 Registration fee can be paid in person (check or cash only) at the 4-H desk in the Extension Office, Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Please stop by and register your club so that you are sure to receive information that is mailed out regarding all of the upcoming activities.
4-H State Portfolio Deadline
A portfolio is an organized collection of a person's progress, achievements, contributions, and efforts that demonstrate accomplishments over time. Portfolios can be used when applying for scholarships. They also must be turned in when applying to attend National 4-H Congress in Atlanta, Georgia. Portfolios are due February 15 by 5:00 pm. Portfolios may be turned in to the Extension or State 4-H office on USU’s campus.
4-H Mock Legislature (State Event)
Keep your eye out for Mock Legislature 2015. Mock Legislature is held under the direction of the State 4-H Ambassadors and their advisor, Craig Dart. It is held at the Utah State Capitol building in the House Chambers. Guest speakers and a tour of the capitol are included as well as a debate over the 15 bills that the youth present. You won’t want to miss this!
4-H Cooking Camp (March 16, 23, 30 & April 6,13, 30)
The theme for this year is “MyPlate Land”. You'll visit the MyPlate Farm, race through Fitness Forest, and explore the Demonstration Depot. To register go to http://ut.4Honline.com to register and for an information packet click here.
Mountain Bike Camp (May 5, 12, 19)
This camp will be for beginning mountain bikers ages 14-19. For more details on this camp, click here. Registration is now open.
Sewing Camp (June 22-24 & July 7-9)
We will be offering two sessions for Sewing Camp 2015. The first will be June 22 for beginners and June 23-24 for advanced. The second session will be July 7 for beginners and July 8-9 for advanced. For more details on the projects we will be sewing, please click here. Registration is now open!
English Horse Camp June 9-11, 2015
First Step Horse Camp June 22, 2015
Western Horse Camp July 15-17, 2015
Registration for all camps is now open on line at https://ut.4honline.com
County Fair 4-H Building Fair Exhibit Entry Information
4-H Building Exhibits should be entered on-line prior to bringing your items to the fair. Follow the instructions found in the Cache County Online 4-H Fair Entry INSTRUCTIONS link below. This will give you step by step instructions on how to enter all of the exhibits. Remember that all 4-H exhibit items (except for garden produce) must be entered between 3:00 pm and 7:00 pm, Monday, August 3, 2015.
- Cache County Online 4-H Fair Entry INSTRUCTIONS
- Cache County Online 4-H Fair Entry Record Form
- Cache County Online 4-H Fair Entry Record Form > fillable form version
Activities for Kids and Teens
- 4-H Day Camp changed to Family Fun Night August 17, 2015 from 3:30-9:30 at Willow Park and Aquatic Center!
- I 4-H Camp (State Event) for youth in the 7th or 8th grade in the current 4-H year.
- County Contests
- State Contests
- Junior Youth Conference (JYC) (State Event) for youth in 5th or 6th grade in the current 4-H year.
- Cache County Fair