Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
does 1 tablespoon make 2 teaspoons
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I'm in the middle of baking cookies, the recipe calls for baking powder and I am out. Is there a substitute?
- Is tomato soup and tomato sauce safe to eat if they squirt out of the can when they are opened?
- How long can I keep leftovers in the refrigerator?
- I baked a German Chocolate cake yesterday that after baking and cooling slightly, you poke holes and put sweetened condensed milk in the holes, then you put a jar of butterscotch caramel topping on. I forgot to put it in the refrigerator before going to bed. Is is okay to eat? It doesn't have the Cool Whip on top yet.
- I made an apple pumpkin butter and processed it as instructed for 10 minutes in a water bath. There are air bubbles that appeared after processing. The lids have sealed and there were no other problems. Should it still be safe to store and eat?
- How safe are herbal medicines?
- How can I ensure that my drinking water is safe?
- Do habanero peppers ripen on the vine?
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .