Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
does 1 tablespoon make 2 teaspoons
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Do you have tips on safe food handling techniques?
- Do you have tips on how I can use cranberries during the holidays?
- I baked a German Chocolate cake yesterday that after baking and cooling slightly, you poke holes and put sweetened condensed milk in the holes, then you put a jar of butterscotch caramel topping on. I forgot to put it in the refrigerator before going to bed. Is is okay to eat? It doesn't have the Cool Whip on top yet.
- Do I need to use soap and water to clean fresh fruits and vegetables?
- Is there a way to can something that has cooked eggs in it (like lemon curd) and store it safely, unrefridgerated, like bottled jam. (Not just storing it for 2-3 weeks in the fridge.)
- Do you have suggestions for nutritious brown bag lunches?
- What is the nutritional value of pickled vegetables and how much vit C etc is saved?
- I have a recipe for chili sauce that has tomatoes, onion, sugar, and spices. After it has cooked down, I just put it in hot jars and put the canning lids on. Is that okay, or do I need to process in a boiling water bath?
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .