Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
does 1 tablespoon make 2 teaspoons
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Will you please send me a recipe for pesto?
- I heard products with hydrogenated fats are bad for you. What are hydrogenated fats and can I eat them?
- How safe are herbal medicines?
- I just prepared chicken and spilled juices on the counter, how do I sanitize the countertop?
- I left a pot of soup out after dinner last night; I went to bed and forgot about it. Is it safe to eat if I boil the soup really hard for a long time?
- How many tomatoes, potatoes, etc. in a pound?
- I made an apple pumpkin butter and processed it as instructed for 10 minutes in a water bath. There are air bubbles that appeared after processing. The lids have sealed and there were no other problems. Should it still be safe to store and eat?
- I was wondering how long to cook a 15 lb beef roast in the oven & at what temperature. Do I need to add water? Cover with foil? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .